My belated Christmas gift (pics!)...help her find a name!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RexyRex

Reaction score
Would you believe that I found another purebred Mini Rex at Animal Control!? This one is a baby. I guess that she's anywhere from 8-10 weeks old. The shelter had her at 7 months...no way. Here's my new bunny-love, she reminds me of Berry Boo.

Dec28_0018.jpg

Dec28_0012.jpg

Dec28_0002.jpg

I've gotten her and Gixxer from the same shelter, I can't help but wonder if a breeder is dumping her less than perfect babies there. On a side note, I got to see Gixxer's intake picture while I was there, don't know why but I was really excited to see that :biggrin2:

We need help with names!!!! I kind of like Bella and Chris wants to name her Smoky because of her coloring. Any suggestions?

Congrats--she is so cute!

I love the name Bella...probably because I'm a huge Twilight fan :D

She does look young, but maybe she is just a tiny gal.

-Kathy

RexyRex wrote:
Here's my new bunny-love, she reminds me of Berry Boo.
You just had to make me tear up, didn't you? :p Before I read the post, I looked at the pictures, and they reminded me of Berry-Boo when she was very little. The color, too! She was lighter as a little one. Your new girlie is so pretty!

Baby Berry-Boo hiding behind her siblings:
berryboofamilyna6.jpg

Your new girlie (quick comparison)!

Aww, she's gorgeous! I can see why you couldn't resist. I vote you name her BOO BERRY! Or Binky Boo or something B___y Boo :biggrin2:

How about Bella Berry...hmmm, I do like Bella Boo too. Although I'm also considering naming her just Berry. I also have to consider Chris in the naming process. He fell in love with her at the shelter before I did!

I don't know.....I am TERRIBLE with names :?

Oh my goodness, what a gorgeous little sweetie! I love how she looks like she's talking in the second picture, hehe!

I love either name, really. She sure has "Bella" eyes, though...:)

Back