My belated Christmas gift (pics!)...help her find a name!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JadeIcing wrote:
I keep thinking of a character I created. Her name is Bella Aria.
Hey, isn't that the name you tried to foist on Phoebe Mae when I got her? :D It is a lovely name though! I thought of Bella Boo too, so cute. Bella Berry is adorable as well. Or just Berry. Whatever you name her will be lovely!

I like Baby Boo :p

Boo is a good name to have on the end, because it's easy to say when trying to yell at a rabbit to stop something while you try and get over to them. BOO! just is easy to yell as you are falling over randomly placed objects while trying to remove the offending object from the bunny. :p

I like the idea of having "Boo" on the end of her name, I'll do that! Still don't know what to name her. I'm having a terrible time trying to come up with something. Chris said "you want to name her Bella, name her Bella", but now I'm not sure *sighs*. Here's what we've come up with so far, put Boo on the end of each one :biggrin2:

• Bella
  • Sky
  • Stormy
  • Cassidy
  • Summer (thought it would be cute since my name's Winter)
  • Lily
  • Daisy (Chris likes this name and I do too, but I know 3 other bunnies with this name, so I don't know)
Whatcha think? If anyone has any other ideas I would LOVE to hear them. I don't know why I can't name her. I had no problems with Alaska and Gixxer (Max already had his name). As soon as I said their names out loud, I just knew.

Bella-Boo is cute :) I like the alliteration thing (B-B)

If you liked the name Berry-Boo, I have no problems if you want to use it. She looks so much like her, it's funny! :) Just thought I'd throw that out there.

In the little town of Baraboo, WI (Baraboo is kind of how she got her name), there is a little park called Oschener Park that has a mini-zoo in it. They have two black bears there. One is named Bug-A-Boo, and the other is Berry-Boo.

I like the name Aly! :biggrin2: HEHE!

I like Bella Boo the best but Daisy Boo comes in a close second!

.... And a Happy New Year!

Aly!:)

I love Daisy. Daisy-Boo, how cute is that? Misty sounds sweet too. I'd think on it a while until you get to know her personality a bit more. Buttons comes to mind too, but that's a more silly cutesie name. Daisy-Buttons? Hehe. :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back