my beautiful boy has been killed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Henry and I buried Ted yesterday and had alittle chat. Whilst some people may consider it too soon, we gotanother rabbit today for him. A breeder friend of mine met us in asupermarket and Henry was telling her all about it and how he was sadthat he didn't have a rabbit of his own anymore. She turned up thisafternoon with a gorgeous white DM lionhead!!!! Took the decision rightout of my hands ha ha. He is quite cute although I don't normally likered eyed bunnies (just personal preference, no offence meant). Henryhas called him Ted again!! I tried to explain but he said he likes thename and that makes this rabbit special as he will know he has got thename of a great rabbit!!! Aw bless him

Getting a pet after another one dies can helpthe healing process. I know how lonely our house was when our cat diedso we got Ollie soon after. And just remember, now anotherbunny has a good home.:)

Congrats on the new bunny! Hope thingsgo well...and as for it being too soon, only you can truly decide that!Congrats again...I'm sure its helped your lil boy alot!

Back