my beautiful boy has been killed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Henry and I buried Ted yesterday and had alittle chat. Whilst some people may consider it too soon, we gotanother rabbit today for him. A breeder friend of mine met us in asupermarket and Henry was telling her all about it and how he was sadthat he didn't have a rabbit of his own anymore. She turned up thisafternoon with a gorgeous white DM lionhead!!!! Took the decision rightout of my hands ha ha. He is quite cute although I don't normally likered eyed bunnies (just personal preference, no offence meant). Henryhas called him Ted again!! I tried to explain but he said he likes thename and that makes this rabbit special as he will know he has got thename of a great rabbit!!! Aw bless him

Getting a pet after another one dies can helpthe healing process. I know how lonely our house was when our cat diedso we got Ollie soon after. And just remember, now anotherbunny has a good home.:)

Congrats on the new bunny! Hope thingsgo well...and as for it being too soon, only you can truly decide that!Congrats again...I'm sure its helped your lil boy alot!

Latest posts

Back