My baby twitches

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a bit hard to see on the video because the camera is moving around but when my bunny was twitching it was her whole body doing jerking movements and they were more pronounced than what I can see of your bunny. It's a real mystery and I hope that your bunny returns to normal soon.

Can't help you much on why the bunny is doing that, but I hope it isn't anything to worry about. Your little one sure is cute though!:)

No Pepper is still twitching at times it bothers me a lot even though she does not seem to be in any distress. It's almost like watching a person with Parkinsons disease. That kind of movement. I really hope that it just goes away but I have my doughts. I hope your little one is ok too.;)

Do you have E. Cuniculi (ec) in the states? If so I would treat for that as a precaution as it can effect the nervous system which could cause twitches.

The only rabbits I ever have seen "twitch" are the bucks right after they successfully mounted a doe. Could just be that your rabbit is twitching and there is nothing wrong.

Sharon

My Rabbit does this as well! It has been scaring the heck out of me. She's just sitting there and her hole body twitches/jerks. I can't tell if she's doing it on purpose or if she can't control it. It is definitely *not* a binky. She is healthy otherwise, eats and drinks and plays and all of that, but the twitching is concerning me.

My Rabbit does this as well! It has been scaring the heck out of me. She's just sitting there and her hole body twitches/jerks. I can't tell if she's doing it on purpose or if she can't control it. It is definitely *not* a binky. She is healthy otherwise, eats and drinks and plays and all of that, but the twitching is concerning me.

I'm not sure, but I don't think it's anything to worry about. To me it sounds somewhat the involuntary leg jerk right when you were about to fall asleep.

Latest posts

Back