My 2 girls Frankie and Chase

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willa

Reaction score
Right so my girls were supposed to be boys that's why they are named as such. I haven't changed their names. They are both about 6 months old. Frankie is the black and white and Chase is the tan/cinnamon one. They are both holland lops born one day apart but Frankie is considerably smaller than Chase. They have finally started to trust me. They have their own room i was getting ready to clean it when i sat down with them to snap some pics thats why you might see a stray poop here and there when they jump out of the litter box it scatters. Any way im not great at pics but here they are I've been meaning to put some up... hopefully i do it right.

IMG_6617.JPG
IMG_6626.JPG
IMG_6622.JPG

😊aww they are so cute love them! that’s great they are getting their own room how exciting!

Thank you both. I eventually want to get another BUT i think i have lucked out with these two and their hormones not ruining their bond if i do get another it won't be until I get them both fixed. I won't be able to do that until this pandemic dies down. I have to take care of my mother in law who lives with us and is already very sick so I have the house pretty much on lock down.

Latest posts

Back