Music

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like a little bit of most anything, but primarly pop/soft rock, top40 kind of stuff, and some contemporary christian. Lately I've been listening to the 80's on Star FM internet radio...boy does that bring back memories!

My all-time sentimental fave is Amy Grant. Her music helped get me through those troubled teen years (back when, lol), so I guess it will always be kind of sentimental to me.

thor wrote:
OK you guys. Gosh, I must be ancient! I have heard of a few names (Shania for example). I'm more of a jazzy and baroque type of girl. Is anyone else into Mahler or Wagner? For the fans who follow this, I usually think of "Morse" whenever I hear Wagner "Die Walkurn". Ha ha ha. (I'm almost certain no one will get this).
You're not ancient. I love Wagner! I've been listening through the Ring cycle lately, although right now I have my entire music file on my computer on random. I like jazz and blues a lot- I picked that up from my brother who is a jazz guitarist.

You don't know how many music stores I walked into one day looking for either the complete Ring cycle or complete Lohengrin. Didn't find a :lipsrsealed one! (I walked down the aisle to "Elsa's Processional to the Cathedral from Lohengrin:D)

Naturestee! You are so 'right on!' Good luck to finding what you're looking for.:bunnydance: Has anyone figured out who I meant by "Morse"? I'm especially curious about our English/British members. I also enjoy listening to National Public Radio, and here in Canada, CBC2 (Man, am I boring!). Just ask my rabbit...No! Please don't!:shock:

thor wrote:
Has anyone figured out who I meant by "Morse"? I'm especially curious about our English/British members. I

hmmm,there's afictional Thames Valley CID detective by that namewho is fond of a bit of Wagner, but that's my best guess I'm afraid!

Yes! Yes! You got it! I am absolutely crazy about Inspector Morse! I think this is one of the very best british dramas I've ever seen! I think Lewis is rather quite a catch!:bunnydance:

I think so too! I didn't know Morse was an export of ours. I like the books too - always look out for them in the charity shops.Do you get any other british detective dramas? Look out for Dalziel and Pascoe - that's very good too.thor wrote:
Yes! Yes! You got it! I am absolutely crazy about Inspector Morse! I think this is one of the very best british dramas I've ever seen! I think Lewis is rather quite a catch!:bunnydance:

naturestee wrote:
:shock: Lissa, we listen to a lot of the same music!

I didn't think anyone but me still listened to Poe! Same thoughts on country music.
What's that saying? Two great minds listen to great music? Or something like that. Hahah:great:

I like Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Guns N' Roses, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Deep Purple, Blue Oyster Cult, The Beatles, Black Sabbath and Alice Cooper.

Has anyone ever heard of Eisley? I'm in LOVE with this band.

I'm on a big Michael Buble' kick right now. In fact I'm going to see him live in Columbus, Ohio on April 14th. I'm also listening to a lot of Jack Johnson.

Latest posts

Back