Music

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its weird but whenever I listen to 'Daniel Powter - Bad day' It reminds me of this forum.

Its probuallybecause whenever I DO have a bad day, this forum always cheers me up! :D

I have loadz of songs I know that just remind me of certain things.

Does anybody else get this?

ilovetegocalderon wrote:

I've heard of Marilyn Manson and Nirvana. Have no idea who the others are. :dunno:
I'm not surprised, as most of the stuff I listen to is alternative underground. ;)

Tego Calderon - spanish reggaeton singer. kind of like the spanish version of rap but with a lot more flare, taste and musicaltalent. Even my mom, who's a stevie nicks fan, fell in love with the music!

[/url]

2F]http://www.altavoz.de%2Fespanol%2Fnoticias%2Findex.shtml&size=5.8kB&name=tegocalderon.jpg&p=tego+calderon&type=jpeg&no=2&tt=288&ei=UTF-8]
[/url]
Pics of Tego Calderon.

Tego Calderon!! (reggaeton singer from Puerto Rico) love love love love love him! :love: (so sad having a crush like this at 22 years old huh?)

Ah I always wondered about what your name said. It is all clear now!!

Nah it is normal to have crushes. I love the guys who play Sawyer andDr Jack on lost and the guy who plays Dr Kovac on ER. And I am 21 and engaged. At least I have finally given up on boybands!!!

KatyG wrote:
Tego Calderon!! (reggaeton singer from Puerto Rico) love love love love love him! :love: (so sad having a crush like this at 22 years old huh?)

Ah I always wondered about what your name said. It is all clear now!!

Nah it is normal to have crushes. I love the guys who play Sawyer andDr Jack on lost and the guy who plays Dr Kovac on ER. And I am 21 and engaged. At least I have finally given up on boybands!!!

I was just going to say that...hence the name. :)

I like:

ROBBIE WILLIAMS (my favourite), U2, COLDPLAY, GWEN, KELLY CLARKSON, LUCIE SILVAS

(half you may not know but Robbie is the best)

Im kinda a pop/rock, imonly 19 years old, i grew up mainly in the 90s so its pop music for me.

Boricua_bunny wrote:
ilovetegocalderon wrote:
Ever here of Tego?

Yes, I love his music and all kinds of reggaeton music. I myself am Puerto Rican too!
Hi! Yeah, i knew you had to have heard of him! Isn't he the best? I have all his CD's and the mixed tapes. I just can't get enough of Tego! lol Who else do you listen to?

Wow!
I'm um.... an all country girl! Anywhere from Johnny Cash up to Cowboy Troy. There's no way I can list every country singer I like LOL! :whistling

The only country I like is the older stuff...George Jones, George Strait, Dwight Yoakum, etc. The new stuff is to poppy and cheesey for me.

I enjoy a bit of bluegrass every now and then too. :)

:shock: Lissa, we listen to a lot of the same music!

I didn't think anyone but me still listened to Poe! Same thoughts on country music.

ilovetegocalderon wrote:
Boricua_bunny wrote:
ilovetegocalderon wrote:
Ever here of Tego?

Yes, I love his music and all kinds of reggaeton music. I myself am Puerto Rican too!
Hi! Yeah, i knew you had to have heard of him! Isn't he the best? I have all his CD's and the mixed tapes. I just can't get enough of Tego! lol Who else do you listen to?
I like to listen to all kinds of reggaeton singers, such as Daddy Yankee, Tego, Don Omar, and Loony Tunes, just to name a few.

david bowie
smashing pumpkins
tori amos
counting crows
PLACEBO(fav)
bjork
cold play
bright eyes
cranberries
fiona apple
pink floyd
doors
seal
RADIOHEAD(fav)
aphex twins
fat boy slim
prodigy
MOBY(fav)

OK you guys. Gosh, I must be ancient! I have heard of a few names (Shania for example). I'm more of a jazzy and baroque type of girl. Is anyone else into Mahler or Wagner? For the fans who follow this, I usually think of "Morse" whenever I hear Wagner "Die Walkurn". Ha ha ha. (I'm almost certain no one will get this).

Is there someone called Lindsay Wagner?

I always get called that at college by my tutor :disgust:But dont know who she is. i didnt even know she was a singer.

Linz_1987 wrote:
Wow I was just about to post a topic about my Simon Webbe CD I have bought.

I was wondering if anybody else likes him? and have bought his new CD - Lay your hands on me?
I'm listening to that one at the moment aswell. It's really good. I listen to all kinds of music, whatever takes my fancy at that moment really.

Back