Munchkin died tonight

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:pray::rainbow::jumpingbunny:

`jim

:(***crying again***

I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my little Cinnamon two weeks ago. She too was acting funny and then she got weak and died not much long after. I am just a wreck...I assume you are too.

When I have a bunny die it always helps me to hold and say goodbye to the little one before he is buried. I cry and talk to him and somehow it releases the pain inside.It helps me to grieve and let go.I know how you feel now as I have been there...:bigtears:

We've just got back from the pet cemetery where we laid Munchkin to rest. It was really lovely as the lady who owns it made a plot for Munchkin right next to Fudge, our first bunny who we buried there just over 2 years ago, prior to getting Munchkin.

I'd bought an angel ornament and a Peter rabbit ornament to sit at his grave - we always thoughtMunchkin looked like a little chubby Peter rabbit and could imagine him wearing a little blue coat like Peter.

I believe in signs and, as we were having a cup of tea in the lady's kitchen, I looked out of her window and there was a flash of rainbow in the sky above the fields... I think he was letting us know he was okay and at Rainbow Bridge...

I'm going to make a book with all his photos in, I also found one of his whiskers on the carpet that I will put in too. He was loved so much, we can't believe he's gone. I keep expecting him to come hopping out from under the sofa bed...our precious baby boy.

He was so very beautiful!
What a wonderful ceremony that you had for him....I don't think we have many pet cemeteries in the states. I know you will remember him forever as your very special boy as I did with Jacques.

mummybunny wrote:
I believe in signs and, as we were having a cup of tea in the lady's kitchen, I looked out of her window and there was a flash of rainbow in the sky above the fields... I think he was letting us know he was okay and at Rainbow Bridge...
I'm so deeply sorry for your loss, mummybunny. :hug2:

I also believe in signs, and that is great he's let you know he's ok.:inlove:

Have fun at the bridge, little Munchkin. :pink pansy::bunnybutt::rainbow:

Oh mummybunny, I'm so sorry to hear about Munchkin. Even though he has gone back to Oz, he'll always be alive in your heart as you walk the yellow brick road of life.
Binkie free, little one, we'll miss you:pink iris: :rainbow::pink iris:

I am so very sorry about Munchkin. I believe he will be dancing with Fudge, and waiting at the Bridge. How is Miffy doing? Poor girl has been through such a lot - as have you all! I will be keeping you in my thoughts!

God Bless, little Munchkin.

Jan

Oh goodness, it is heartbreaking looking at that pic of Munchkin, he is just gorgeous and looks so muchlike my little Cookie who went to the bridge just last week (22nd).The ceremony and plot sound lovely

Yes, I thought that Munchkin and Cookie looked alike also. Bless them both.

Miffy is doing okay thank goodness - we gave her a teddy bear and she's been cuddling it, we've also been giving her tons of cuddles and kisses and talking to her - thank goodness my husband and I are on holiday from work at the moment - we can give her loads of extra attention (as well as deal with ourselves).

Having quite a low day today - didn't get up till 3pm and went to shops to print off some pics of Munchkin - but only found 4 on the memory card. This upset me as I though I had more and so wish we'd taken more pictures of him. I just don't want to do anything but think about Munchkin - I miss him. I just want him back.

Latest posts

Back