Mr. Pedro!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Estuko

Reaction score
I dont know if this is the right area to post brags about new bunnies. There should be a "Brag" board or something? Unless there is one and I totally missed it. XD;

Annnyywaaay, want to show of my new mini lop. His name is Pedro. Wasnt crazy about his name when I got him but it's growing on me. He'll be my first show rabbit. He already has 4 legs and I'm hoping to continue showing him. I'd like to get at least 3 legs on my own for him.

He had a skin condition but we got him on some medicine and it seems to be helping really well! He's also a tad overweight. hopefully I'll be able to enter him into the show in MA this weekend. Keeping my fingers crossed. :)

I just love his build though. My other rabbit is supposedly a mini lop as well but she's much smaller then him. (Bought her from a petstore. No papers or anything on her.)

So yup, This is Pedro:
[align=center]
DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

[/align]

Oh my goodness he's so cute. I just love his face. So kissable!

I look forward to seeing more pictures of him.

Susan :)

What do you mean by him having 4 legs and you getting 3 legs on your own for him?

Do you plan to have a *gasp* seven-legged rabbit?!!

Yeah, I never did understand the rabbit showing "legs" thingy, anyone care to explain??

angelh wrote:
What do you mean by him having 4 legs and you getting 3 legs on your own for him?

Do you plan to have a *gasp* seven-legged rabbit?!!

Aww people beat me to the seven legged jokes!

Don't worry he's just pulling your leg angelh!

Oh yeah found a bad joke in there anyway!

Omigosh cute overload. He seems quite happy and alert! Great grab Etsuko!

I thought the same Rosie, that he was a French Lop. At the top she said Mini Lop, my Wilbur & Jackie are Mini Lops, they look nothing like Pedro.

Susan :)

Nope, he is definitely a mini lop. His mother was a large doe. XD;

Latest posts

Back