Moved Enclosure - Now pooping everywhere

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anisthelop

Reaction score
Hi, I moved my bunny enclosure from one side of the room to the other. Now, my fully litter trained bunny is pooping everywhere! Is this just because I moved her and she's marking her territory? How do I make her stop? As far as I can tell, she is still peeing in her litter box.

Thanks for the help!

Is it a possibility that she is just kicking the poo out by accident? Also has another bun been in that part of the room?

No other bun in the house - I doubt it since the litter box on the opposite corner of where the poop was!

Just drop the poo back in the box and eventually she should get it. Maybe if she's consistent with in which corner the poop is, move the box in that corner and see if that helps any. She may just be a bjt stressed from the little moving across the room.

It is pretty common for a rabbit to poo-mark a new space, He's just claiming it at his own. Thankfully the urine is going the litter box. The extra poos should taper off in time.

Back