Mother and 2 kitten/My current foster cat

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs. PBJ

Reaction score
9b624c59.jpg

02063704.jpg

Her name is Katy but their is more.

6eba06f0.jpg

ddb131e9.jpg

Yes I went to the shelter and they where a owner surrender. I had a voice mail from the shelter when I got home about them anyway.

Yes four kittens there like a week old. Well I will update picture no none of them are staying they go back to the shelter at 12 weeks.

KITTENS!!! Thats so awesome of you to foster them :D. I really wish I could, but then I found Quil (our "kitten") and now don't have the space to foster kittens.

undergunfire wrote:
KITTENS!!! Thats so awesome of you to foster them :D. I really wish I could, but then I found Quil (our "kitten") and now don't have the space to foster kittens.

I dont really either but I can alway make room for kittens.

Their mother has a URI its a death sentence at the shelter. Now I could not let that happen.

slavetoabunny wrote:
Too cute! You sure have a houseful right now.

Yes but lucky I am able to make it work.

We have ways of re organizing the house.

The buns in the same spot boss gets run of the house anyway all he has is a litter box and food bowls.

And we moved Phoenix kennel out of the bedroom into our dining room and turn the dining room table around.

So it fits and we can still eat. Bosses litter box goes in the bathroom. And she is Isolated in the bedroom.

I could not fit another dog or rabbit but a cat I can.

I will take some pictures. But the only thing we really had to move was Phoenix kennel out of the bedroom.

I do also vacuum three times a day and clean now both litter boxes twice a day. I never let a foster effect my permeant. No pet are in the bedroom beside phoenix sleeping in their.

9381abaa.jpg

This right here is the big change. The dining table used to be on the wall the kennel is.

ed09a028.jpg

Of course the bunny area.

9ccb9b96.jpg

Our living room that big green thing is Bosses and The buns toy its made of card board.

6794064b.jpg

View from the door

cfb99f95.jpg

Yes the kittens are in my other pet giant. of course everyone has seen my room. Mother can come and go door never closed. But it keeps the kitten safe.

90c88c1a.jpg

The other side of our room and the desk.

Oh I showed all this because I sometime wonder how people fit things in. So for the noisy folks like me they can see. Oh don't mind all the boxes my friend is having a crawfish boil next weekend.

Kittens, baby bunnies and baby goats are my favorite little animals! I'm jealous of your kitties, but I will have 2 baby goats here on Sunday! :)

Brandy456 wrote:
I want the ginger !
:)

ha ha ha! that is what I said about my ex-boyfriend (who is a carrot top and I always called him 'ginger' after the south park episode. . . 'ginger you have no soul!')

what a mistake that was!

sorry, just caught me as funny!

but they are very cute! I like the brown tabby one myself.

can't wait for more photos!

fae71c09.jpg

Well we have four boys I think one may be a girl only time will tell. Yes she has already moved them on my bed screw the pet giant I am not worried about yall she said.

She is so loving who ever dumped her at the shelter pregnant should be shot. She was a house cat no doubt about it.

I think the kittens are about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks old.

I cleaned their little eyes and there little bums. One is very sneezy but I hope we can get them all better. They will go back late June early July 8 to 12 weeks old.

I had to let her milk down to she was going to get mastitis if it did not get let out. She is a kissing machine. Me and her are on quarantine from boss and the bunnies. Hubby is doing all bunny care tell she is over this.

The tabby is my favorite and the most sick. I think he will be lucky if he comes out of this ok. His name I mean

Well she just downed half of a 13 ounce can of Evo.

She needs it to get her strength up and get enough milk for the baby's.

mistyjr wrote:
So, I thought you said you wont take the babies back to the shelter because of the URI..

Yes right now they are only like 2 weeks old at most. Mom is on meds which they will get them through her milk.

When they are most likely about ten weeks. They will go back I may keep mom a extra couple of weeks to get her weight up.

Depending on where she is weight wise. They will have 3 sets of shots before they go back. Mom will have two.

I also can't afford to spay and neuter all five so there is no way I could re-home them myself. Cause they all would be fixed. All medical and such of that nature is paid for by the shelter.

undergunfire wrote:
I want that little black baby in the front! Are they longer haired? I just love black kitties :D.

I think they will be which will make it hard to re-home them.

But I have a goal to walk in with five adopters. in 8 to 10 weeks.

katt wrote:
Brandy456 wrote:
I want the ginger !

ha ha ha! that is what I said about my ex-boyfriend (who is a carrot top and I always called him 'ginger' after the south park episode. . . 'ginger you have no soul!')

what a mistake that was!

sorry, just caught me as funny!

but they are very cute! I like the brown tabby one myself.

can't wait for more photos!
Hahah!
People who are ginger, have no knowledge on how special they are because of it. (Yay the phenomenon went off the blondes.. GO GINGERS)
Kat, I love those pink heart divider thinggys, their so cute :)

Latest posts

Back