Mother and 2 kitten/My current foster cat

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Tiny only needed a little he is doing good on his own with mom most of the time.

Oh here is a picture I promised.

b8166709.jpg

mistyjr wrote:
Why are the babies on medicine for??

URI Upper respiratory infection

Pretty much a extreme cold

Oh yes and lucky get sleeping on his back from his mother. She is so sweet she turn over and sleeps. and when you come up to her you are commanded to pet her belly she loves you to rub her belly. I think it has something to do with her nursing.

So the kitten sound so much better. You know that sound when its not in your chest anymore but in your nose that is how they sound. I am so excited mom is on antibiotics now to she started sneezing.

Nothing major but I don't want to get the kitten healthy for her to get them sick again.

I think we are going to loose Tiny tonight. He is not doing good He is cold and disoriented. Breathing heavy short deep breaths. Those are all the signs I have him in my lap on a rice sock.

He will not die alone I will make sure of it.

I am pretty upset right now cause I thought we where on the up and up.

Tiny is over the bridge
I feel better about it he had enuemonia

He was suffering he had it pretty bad. He went in my arms so he is in a better place. I think he knew he was loved.

Aww i'm sorry you lost Tiny

The other two kittens are doing great this morning.

Mom is also putting weight on. She is not so skinny.

Thank You Patti.

Well Lucky is a girl I was like HHHMMMM your not a boy oh and OJ is defiantly a boy.

So we are looking for a new name for Lucky I don't like Lucky for a girl. Katy has put a pound on I put her on the scale with me then weighed myself. I think she is getting a good amount of calories now.

She is free feed Wellness red bag kibble given 4 ounces of Evanger's Chicken Licken Dinner and 3/4 cup of KMR in a bowl for her to drink.

So she is getting a lot and with only two kittens. She is doing good. They each have the nipple and those two are full of milk. I am really hoping we are out of the woods.

Oh our little girl has both eyes open this evening. I have been cleaning them and they have been goo-ping up. This even they stayed opened. OJ every time I clean his eye his third eye lid is swollen I am hoping it will heal with time.

But I think we are out of the woods if they make it to four weeks we really should be. They will be off meds and they can eat that early if they need to.

1e6ac6bf.jpg

OJ

976814ee.jpg

No name at the moment was Lucky

19bb0cbb.jpg

Katy AKA Mommy

a5e2a17a.jpg

A great family Photo

52c2fa7b.jpg

Mom cleaning babies I guess my bed is dirty

3321a40a.jpg

Hey how did you get up here I was taking a break

The kittens are great headed to bed I will update more tomorrow. Promise

We lost OJ today it was the same thing as Angel I found him sleeping with his sister and he was passed away.

They seem to be doing so good. Well here is hoping Lucy makes it.

I'm so sorry, Kat :(. I bet fostering kittens is so difficult. Is it the URI thats playing a part in the deaths?

Aww i'm sorry you lost another kitten.

Back