Moss and Zaeo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I was digging up my two lemon plants that are in my mini-greenhouse (a 10g tank) to seperate them before they got too big, and I found out that they are twins! Both grew from the same seed! They are stuck together, so I just left them. I have twin lemons! Twemons!

Oh, they're some sort of flat-leaved segmented succulent that grows flowers around Christmas time, hence the name. You could Google it. It's real name is the Schlumbergera bridgesii. Strange, right? XD

I looked it up. They are really pretty. But we don't have the right zone here so I wouldn't be able to grow them unless I had a greenhouse. And yes, that is a strange name, lol.

Haha! I love plants and animals... The only animal I don't like... Well, I can't think of any! Except for my cousin's evil pony who will purposefully try to dump you off! Plants are mostly okay.

So I'm taking care of my friend's animals this week, including two rabbits - 1 male, 1 female, siblings. The mom of the family does NOT want baby bunnies!

So this morning I went over there to take care of them, and I saw that the wood framed divider in their cage had been slid out the side a ways, and the rabbits were together.

BEWARE OF BABY RABBITS!!!!!!!!

I'm starting high school as a freshman this year! I can't wait! We start in... Actually I don't want to count, but it's within the next couple weeks. The same week as the fair, and two days after my birthday! My birthday is in 6 days!!! OK, fine. School starts in a week...

The high school I'm going to year has new band and choir teachers this year. I'm going to be in band! Apparently the new band teacher is really nice and fun. I play flute!

I just found out that I have two Twiranges! Two sets of twin oranges! So now I have two sets of Twiranges, and one set of Twemons! Is this common? Or did I just for some reason get these out of chance?

Today is my birthday! Only 15 more minutes until I officially turn 15!!

Tomorrow I go to high school for some registration thingy and handshake. Hmm...

Fair starts on Wednesday and judging and showmanship is on Thursday. I hope I do gold!

Thanks! I'm actually celebrating my birthday next Monday, as that is the closest date all of my family can make it. I did, however, get one present so far - some more arrows for my bow! Now I have eight instead of two!

Today was the second day of high school. This is the first time I've been able to get to my tablet to get on here!

My high school has a new iPad program that we're doing, so each student gets their own iPad for the year. It's pretty nice so far.

I dropped PE because I found out that doing Acroknights (the schools gymnastics team) gives me PE credits, so I was taking PE for nothing!

Band is horrible so far. And I was so looking forward to it! My band teacher (also my math teacher) literally just put this complicated music piece in front of us and told us to play it. I only knew a couple of the notes, plus I haven't played in a year, so... I'm guessing he just wanted to see where everyone is at in their skill level. If it doesn't improve, I'll drop band and join choir.

I'm SOOOOOOOO sore! From PE yesterday and Acro's yesterday and today, I can barely walk! I almost cried walking down the stairs a bit ago because my legs hurt so much!

Today was haul-in for the fair. My three chickens, one duck, two hamsters and two rabbits are at the fair now! I got home then realized that I forgot to feed my rabbits! I'll be back at the fair at 7:00 tomorrow morning. Do you think they'll be all right without food all night? They do have water. I'm so worried about them, but I'm sure they'll be fine.

So that's what's up with my life, now! I get to skip school the rest of the week due to fair duty! Yessssssss!!!!!!!!!! :clapping:

Sorry I haven't been able to update in a while.

High school is horrible, but I can manage.

My friend's rabbit had her babies yesterday! 9 total (wowzie!!!). However, she ate the legs off of two and one died, so they're down to 6. They decided to separate the babies from her mother to prevent more deaths. Twice a day they take them to her to feed them. Are they doing the right thing? I gave them a few tips already, but...

One more thing to add: she is a first time mother.

That's sad that she ate their legs. Hopefully you will get some advice on the feedings I have no idea about baby rabbit feeding.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Rabbit Forum mobile app

Last edited:
Back