MORE bunny photos...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The digital is nice for web photos (I got minefrom Walmart). I still love to use my old (20+years!)Pentax K-1000 manual 35 mm. I got mydaughter the newer model of the K-1000 (ZX-M) for her birthday becauseshe's interested in photography.

Pam

Panacrent!!!! Unacceptableresponse!!!!

I have a big nose! I don't evenwant to begin to think about the idea of it continuing togrow!!!!

Nope, you're right about the nose and ears. No worries, I have the same problem RasberrySwirl.

Blast it all to!#*%$@#$%^!!! I don't want any more bigparts!

And hex on me that I brought the whole dumb thing up in the first place!

I'm supposed to besleeping.....

I'm going to go try now and have peaceful bunny dreams..

pamnock wrote:
Thedigital is nice for web photos (I got mine from Walmart). Istill love to use my old (20+ years!)Pentax K-1000 manual 35mm. I got my daughter the newer model of the K-1000 (ZX-M)for her birthday because she's interested in photography.

Pam

Thanks Pam!

I do love my 'old fashioned' camera too. I'm convinced I'llhave to check Walmart now as well. Thanks for the information.

Raspberry Swirl,

I've found myself saying, "I'll look at only One More Post!" andone turns into 25 and 9:00 p.m. turns into midnight. Hope youwere able to get the sleep you need.

-Carolyn

Carolyn, hasn't itgot insane? I can't keep up with the posts! I don'tknow how to even decide what ones to read because half the time theytake an interesting twist that has nothing to do with the originaltopic....

I really think I'm going to have to setmyself a timer like I used to do with the kids and their TVtime! Limit myself on the bunny board!!!!

RaspberrySwirl wrote:

I really think I'm going to have to setmyself a timer like I used to do with the kids and their TV time! Limitmyself on the bunny board!!!!

*laughs* Good Idea, RaspberrySwirl!!

i have a bunny that looks just like Sebastian andhe is called Lucky. He is a really cute bun, and your dog's lovely aswell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch out for thosecreepy flying monkeys!!!! They worked for that wicked witchyou know.....(I know all about these things, I'm fromKansas!)

RaspberrySwirl,

I'm so bummed out about BunnyMommy that I went looking for one of your posts with pictures.

I sent dajeti2 a copy of the post entitled: Group Napping. She's not'connected' right now, so seeing it is guaranteed to make her smile.

Anytime you're ready to share more pictures of Sebastian and his mum, I'm ready.

-Carolyn

dreamgal042 wrote:
DaisyNBuster wrote:
Not only am I in love with our little Sebastian but your little dog.

You sound like the wicked witch of the west....*cackle* and your little dog too!!

Ya Got That Right, Dreamgal!!

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
RaspberrySwirl,

I'm so bummed out about BunnyMommy that I went looking for one of your posts with pictures.

I sent dajeti2 a copy of the post entitled: Group Napping. She's not'connected' right now, so seeing it is guaranteed to make her smile.

Anytime you're ready to share more pictures of Sebastian and his mum, I'm ready.

-Carolyn
I know the feeling, I think this board is in order for some morepictures. I'd post more but mine always turn out looking the same andmy sister's digital camera was being weird!

MyBunnyBoys,

I'm coming after you next for more pictures. No excuses about the equipment.

You Know BunnyMommy's going to want to be checking to see that her Mocha and Spice are looking healthy and happy.

-Carolyn

I tried, :?the camera has a "Card NotInitialized" error on it and I can't fix it. But I'll try to sneak themin tomorrow and get pictures with my webcam.

Latest posts

Back