MORE bunny photos...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
My husband says you guys are going to put me into a rehab program for photo addicts....:(

I just couldn't help it...We've had unseasonably cool weather andSebastian had so much fun exploring my gardens today. I got acouple good shots and just HAD to share!

18z6e

18z6p

18z6u

This is my favorite! Even a bunny has got to stop and smell the flowers!

18z6x

OH ... MY ... GOODNESS!!! Look at thatsweet, precious, darling, adorablebunny!!! Oh, how I love my darlingSebastian!!!!!

Raspberry, a bunny like this is only born once every 100years. These photos are FABULOUS!!! There's got tobe somewhere that you can submit them to be published.

WE LOVE YOU,SEBASTIAN!!!

What a precious bunny!! Iabsolutely loved seeing the pictures. Keep them coming. I'm sure no onehere is tired of seeing Sebastian pictures. Thanks for sharingthem.

Thanks youguys! I love photography and I love this silly bun, so itworks out well! My camera is a digital olympus camediaD-390. My family got if from Sams Club for my Birthday(Wal-Mart has them too) and it was only around $100.00. I wasspending too much on film! It works really well foremail/computer stuff but I still prefer "real film" for my importantstuff as far as prints go. This is a perfect camera forsomeone wanting to break into the digital stuff. There is acable that just plugs right into the computer and loads the photosright from the camera to the graphics program. blah, blah, blah....seeCarolyn....I do ramble.....

As long as I'mrambling....just so I don't mislead anyone...I do work with my photosin a graphics program if needed. I crop, adjust the contrast,downsize them...whatever needs done so that you don't end up seeing amonitor full of fuzzy bunny paws! ;)

Those are just plain gorgeous!

I have to say my favorite is Sebastian sniffin the flowersthough

Cher

RasberrySwirl374 wrote:
Thanks you guys! Ilove photography and I love this silly bun, so it works outwell! My camera is a digital olympus camedia D-390.My family got if from Sams Club for my Birthday (Wal-Mart has them too)and it was only around $100.00. I was spending too much onfilm! It works really well for email/computer stuff but Istill prefer "real film" for my important stuff as far as printsgo. This is a perfect camera for someone wanting to breakinto the digital stuff. There is a cable that just plugsright into the computer and loads the photos right from the camera tothe graphics program. blah, blah, blah....see Carolyn....I doramble.....
Wrong again about your rambling, Rasberry! I needed to knoweverything you had posted. I've been curious myself about thedigital cameras. You've given me a direction and a store tocheck them out.

You really are a beautiful photographer. What fun subjectsyou have: your daughter, Sebastian, and the puppy.

Keep those pictures coming. I love every one of them.

-Carolyn

Hi Carolyn,

looking for a digital camera? Try "Best Buy" in most malls. Or youcould shop through QVC or those other TV sales shows. They usually havesom reall good Digi Cameras for a very good price. Your best price IMPOwill be found at "Best Buy" No Shipping and I got a photo card that wasdouble the picture amount for just a few dollars more than I would havepaid in Wal-mart. It pays to shop around.

Best of luck, I hope you find a great one.

Dennis,C.V.R.

Thanks so much, HankHanky!

I'll definitely willtake advice and look at those places. That's very helpful. Thanks again!

Prayers are being said for you and yours.

-Carolyn

I luv your rabbit!!! Im taking that one as well!!!

In my rabbits case its not "stop and sniff the flowers" its"stop and eat the stalks of the flowersand spit put theflower heads"

loz

Carolyn,

I forgot to say:

Check out the features of the camera. Most will take stills and Movies.[You need a bigger card for movies] Be sure it is easy to use. Youdon't want to have to consult the directions everytime you want toclick a pic. Too many bells and whistles only lead to problems down theroad. This is my second camera and I am soo happy with it that I don'teven look at the other cameras at this point. Besides, once you takethe next step up they come out with the one that's just a LITTLS bitbetter. Buy the one that you feel comfortable with.

That is all I can say,

Dennis,C.V.R I thought you'd get a kick out of THOSE EARS!.

Those are gorgeous pictures!!!I am dying to take my little ones outside to get some pics of them to!!! Darlenenicole

Mornin HankHanky,

You've been extremely helpful to me. Thank you!

Look at the size of the ears on that little one!!:shock: I was reading the other day about how rabbitsadaptability towards the environment they are raised in. Itwas written by a breeder and rabbits with especially large ears cansometimes be an indication of them having been born in the summermonths or in warm climates in order for them to adapt for theirsurvival. This was observed after breeding more than a fewlitters.

Wondering if you notice a slight difference or maybe Pamnock does aswell. Silly as it is, I thought it was interesting.

Thanks again for your help and comments on the digital cameras.

-Carolyn

Hi RasberrySwirl,

Yes, every rabbit picture I post is in my barn. She is a ChocolateSatin and I have every reason to believe she will grow into her ears.Note the smaller face on the Doe Bucks tend to have a more Bull-doglooking face. Carolyn, I don't place too much credence in the summerear belief. I 've had them born with longer looking ears and morenormal length ears. I am forced to believe it is more of a geneticcombination that is the cause. But, who knows? I haven't the time norcage space to do an indepth study. You are welcome to if you wish, andplease let us know of your findings. JK.

I read aninteresting study once that showed that human ears never stopgrowing. Hence the larger ear size on older men in oursociety. Human ear size is also subject to genealogy, thoughI don't know if large ears are a dominant or submissivegene....

She is a beautiful bunnyDennis. I'm looking forward to our State Fair so that I cantake my little girl to see all the different kinds ofrabbits. I've always thought Satins were beautiful. I'm goingto go look at the attachment you provided. I'm assuming youraise rabbits? Sorry, don't mean to sound silly here, amfairly new to this dandy group! A little background info onyourself....Brag a bit if you are so inclined! :)

Latest posts

Back