Monty, my [big] baby bunny 2012

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, I just love her stuffing herself into that mt. dew box. I can't believe she can even fit that big body of her's in there.

I could only watch the video of her ears, my computer hates youtube, and I hate this computer! haha.
But that was one of the best things I've ever seen! She is so funny!

What great videos..I´m still in awe of those enormous ears, I can´t believe they´re so big. Her in the box is so funny, it doesn´t look comfy but she´s looks so happy there with her feet and butt sticking out. And the end of the blackberry one where she´s licking her lips....nommy so nicé, I´ll have more of that haha.

I love when she does that crazy binky near the end of the first video... and that butt sticking out of the box in the second one is hilarious!

Good news, everyone! Monty gets to try two new things (gradually) this week. I bought a head of escarole and a small bunch of fresh dill! I gave her a sprig of dill as soon as I got home because she gets so excited when I open the fridge, and she didn't even sniff, just inhaled it immediately. That's my girl!

Dinner is in the oven (thanks, sweetie) and I am feeling kinda grumpy. Ended up feeling anxious about work stuff while I was there today, forgot to bring food (and I have celiac disease so I can't just grab any old snack from the small selection we have in the fabric store) so I had to wait til I got out of work to go get chili at Wendy's. Cooled off with some light veggie and craft shopping, and now I'm home pretty much glued to the couch. I want nothing more than to just stare at the wall and do nothing for a little bit. I have pics of Monty on my other computer that I need to upload and share, so that will happen in the next couple days. Uploading three videos yesterday sapped the patience out of me :p

This will be my new mantra:
30j1y01.jpg

Source: http://www.etsy.com/listing/93108040/keep-calm-and-pet-a-bunny-13x19-print

PS: I need these as a late Christmas gift: http://www.wowthankyou.co.uk/lcgcreations/products/keep-calm-rabbit-themed-re-usable-shopper/

**** it, you! now I want the "keep calm and give noms" bag and it says they don't ship worldwide *cry*

Wow, I just love them, obviously a bunny lover invented these :yeahthat:

Jennifer what a shame, it's a bummer when you see something you love and you can't get it :feelbetter:

I second both of those, think they do both in equal amounts but hugging a bunny is definitely an upper for me and always makes me feel so much better with the world.

Haha that is one smart bunny, why would you be hand fed one by one when you can get the whole lot at once.

Just seen one really like her on an episode of the Mentalist. Had seen it before but hadn´t met Monty then and the rabbit just reminded me of her as about same size, same colour and big ears :happybunny:

She is just such a lovely lassie. She´s so big as well compared to mine, all three of mine would disappear in that soda box haha

Ugh. In a word, that's how I feel lately. I love Monty, but I hate her big-girl hormones that are clearly in effect. She's not getting cage aggressive, but she IS urinating all over the kitchen, totally out of nowhere! I know it's probably the hormones, so I try not to get too mad, but I can't waaaaaait to get this sorted out. Sadly, she's not going to get as much out time until I get her spayed, because I don't want to stress her out too much. I still sit next to her crate with the door open and she snuggles with her front half in my lap (that's about all she can fit in my small lap, haha). I gotta say though, **** she has a huge bladder. She's trying to flood me out!

Haha my poor little lassie, she must make very big puddles being her size and I´m sure it´s the hormones. Are you going to get her spayed ?? I had to look back to see how old she is now, gosh how time flies. She must be missing her out time and I bet you are too but not missing the accidents.

Latest posts

Back