Monty, my [big] baby bunny 2012

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh she has such a lovely face and that pic is great. Burst mode on your phone ???? am I missing something :whistling

I have a Samsung Galaxy SIII and in the "shooting mode" options, burst is offered, which takes a string of 20 pics (at most) while you hold down the button on the screen. Good for catching bunny antics. Not all of the shots are in focus, but hey, it keeps me from having to go get my "real" camera (which is always full of dead batteries)

The other two GIFs I made last night:

Strawberry nomface!
1tsz2s.jpg

Sideways kale stand!
6f2mh2.jpg

I've had a frustrating day, so I'm so done being mad that the second GIF won't rotate. The pics I used to make it were right side up, but the gif maker turned them sideways. Sigh. Tinypic won't rotate it, my phone won't rotate it, and Windows won't rotate it. I accept it the way it is. Sorry, you'll have to tilt your heads :p

Ok, now I understand. THat is so cool.

The strawberry nomface I love, that nose is just too cute.

Ugh, I'm so tired and headachy today. On the bright side, during my shopping trip I ran across a Slinky for $1 and brought it home for Monty! I swear, sometimes she's the only bright spot for me some days. Enjoy!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nWjkGwlvfk[/ame]

Poor Monty :( That stupid slinky just wouldn't hold still. I was wondering if that was one of those mini slinky's, but then I realized that it was a normal one and that it just looks tiny cause Monty's HUGE, haha. She looked like she had some fun with it :)

She's so brave! Most rabbits would probably be scared because its so bouncy. But Monty was so brave about it and like HEY LET ME CATCH YOU!
She's so cute!

Monty is just so gorgeous, those feet and that tail....I can´t get over how big they are but yes, she´s a clean little lady.

I´d have thought the slinky would have scared her but she seemed to be really enjoying herself.

Aww, cute video! Ash doesn't like slinky's I bought one and he just sniffed it like, whats this for? and than he hopped away. Its not surprising because he doesn't play with any toys. The only thing he likes is shredding paper and cardboard. And he looooves his cardboard house. He hops up on top of it to view his surroundings and he likes to chew on it.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONTY! She's officially 1 today :) We had a fun day. My mom came over and finally met Monty, and she seems to really like her. My boyfriend and I took her out for lunch and then came back home to watch The Muppets. We forgot the leftovers from lunch in my car, so we walked my mom downstairs and took a walk around the block, then grabbed the food on the way back in. I'm tired and headachy yet again, but at least it was a nice day.

Happy 1st Birthday Monty! :birthday:party::balloons:
I'm glad you mom finally met Monty. And that's great that she likes her. I'm glad you had a fun day! And sorry about your headaches they aren't fun. I hope you feel better soon.

Hey, Monty is 1 year old. Happy birthday big girl and hope mommy gave you some extra treats. Glad that your mom liked her, what is there to like about Monty.

:blueribbon::party::jumpforjoy::big kiss::bunnydance::party0002:

Latest posts

Back