Misty's Crawl Space

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CAGED

Caged.JPG

Jan - she SO is. I need to get video of her in that pen.

She grabs the bars in her teeth and throws all her weight against it(all 1 pound of her), but she gets some good leverage and can move thepen halfway across the room. I have to put a chair against itso that she doesn't shove it too far.

Then she figured out she could also pull it...

:disgust:

_______
Nadia

Poor Misty... ;)
I especially like the 'widow's peak' look she has - the darker gray on her ears and the top of her head.
She is just a little beauty!

:)

Misty is right at home, Cookie is a wreck.

They've met - not through my doing. Cookie jumped over thebarrier we constructed to keep him downstairs. We weren'tpaying attention to him, and when we looked up, he was gone.We hunted then finally figured he was upstairs.

We go up, and he's doing binkies outside her cage. He'srunning in circles, jumping on her cage, off her cage, sticking hisnose through the bars, more binkies. Then she sticks her nosethrough the bars and he goes up to her and he's licking hernose. All very cute. And as Cookie is flipping outcause he is just so happy she's there,she's just sittingthere, eating her hay, drinking a little water, ignoring him completely.

Then he let out a stinky scent gland 'fart' (as we call them), and sheresponded with one of her own. He ran past her cage andsprayed her, I'm chasing him cause it's SO not cute anymore, she upsand sprays back, I'm still running after him to get him backdownstairs, he's dropping about 2 poops an inch as he's running from me(and doing his happy head flicks).

He hasn't slept during the day in a couple days, he's just soexcited. I've been watching him to make sure he doesn't gettoo stressed out, and he's doing ok.

Then a few nights ago I was sitting on the floor with him, he wascrawling all over me, cuddling (which is a little odd), I was lovinghis affection until he crawled up my arm, wrapped his littlebunnyarms around my arm and moved in close to get someaction!!

ACK!!

So now he has a stuffed bear, although I haven't seen him use it...

And Misty will be here with him for at least another 2 weeks.

*sigh*

Such chaos. :)

Hi Nadia, I haven't been here in awhile and am just now seeing that you got a new bun. She is beautiful. How's it going now??

doodle wrote:
Hi Nadia, I haven't been here in awhile and am just now seeing that you got a new bun. She is beautiful. How's it going now??

Hey doodle! All buns are doing great. Cookie has a new stuffed toy to um, play with... Misty and I have moved out to our new house, and she has total free run which she LOVES. Her new thing is running up and down the stairs... she's such an adventure bun! It's impossible for me to keep track of her.

She's now99% litter perfect.. and unfortunately the 1% has been on my bed which she is no longer allowed on. Don't know what it is with buns and beds...

Mistyjan3.JPG

_________
Nadia &
Misty
:bunnydance:. . . .

Glad everything is going well. Sounds like Misty is a happy little bunny. She sure is a cutie pie. Love that picuture of her cradled in your (or someone's) arms.

I know what you mean about the bed. I wonder if it they want to mark it because it has our scent on it? I don't know, but my buns haven't been allowed on mine for awile, lol.

Latest posts

Back