Misty is in Stasis

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tina,

I'm so sorry for your loss. Your family continues to be in our prayers as you grieve.

Peg

james here,
May all bunnies find the love and life that Misty had withyou. I am sorry for your loss and I know it hurts, butsomewhere out there another young one has been given permission bymisty to take over where she no longer is able to be. May youfind love again and may you never forget those who are in paradisewaiting for you.

Tina, I am so sorry. I have been awayand just got online today to see how everyone was doing. Istarted bawling reading this topic and still haven't stopped.I think my bunny Pepper is going through something simliar and I'mscared that the outcome will be similar. I am doingeverything I can think of to help her. I can't imagine whatit would feel like to lose one of these dear friends, and I'm sorry youhave to go through this. I don't wish it on anyone.I will pray that you find peace that your girl is in a better place andleft this world with all of the love you gave her.

:sad: My thougths are with you,

Jamie

I want to thank you all for goingtheough this us me and Misty. It means the world to me it truly does. Iwill be getting back to all of you when I can control my falling tearsbetter.

I gave Stormy time to say good bye poor baby doesn'tunderstand. I'm going to be keeping on extra eye on her and I'mwatching the others for their greif.

Thank you. I am going to print this and add it to Misty's photo album.

Tina

I'm so sorryTina. Misty was an incrediblebunny to hold on for so long. She just wanted tospend every moment of time withyou and to her that is a lifetime. She will wait for you at RainbowBridge, safe in Bucks arms.

Rainbows :pray:

Oh, Tina. I'm crying again, thinkingabout Stormy. You did the right thing by letting her saygoodbye. Animals understand more than we know. Nowshe knows that Misty is at the bridge waiting and that she didn't justabandon her.

Love,

Laura

Oh my goodness. I am so very sorry that you losther. She was a fighter, that's for sure. I guess it was just her timeto go. Be comforted in the fact that you did everything you could tosave her.

Bunnydude

Tina, I just got home, and the first thing I said to Peter was I can't talk now, I must check on Misty.

and to find this...:bigtears:

I'm so sorry, and if you need to talk you know my number. I would justlike to say that she was loved, and knew that. She was truely abeautiful girl.

all our love,

Lyndsy, Daytona, Bustaboo, and Tucks

:4hearts:

I am so sorry that you had to go through this. Misty knows that she is loved with her family when she passed on.

Tina how are you holding up now since it has been 4hrs. I am crying asI type this too. It hurts when you loose a good love one. I know itdoes for me with my dog I still miss to this day. We are all here foryou if you need anything.

May God bless you and Misty

Angel, DJ, and SweetPea

So sorry Tina, Misty knew she was loved and she was fortunate to be in your comfort and care during that time.

You will see her again and be able to get and give those kisses once again.

Take care of yourself!

Susan

I have been reading about Misty but havn'tposted as I could not think of anything to say, we went throughsomething maybe 50% as bad as this with one of our parrots 5 years ago,she is still with us and that makes it worth all the pain, the money ittook does not come into it when it's a pet you love.

Latest posts

Back