Misty is in Stasis

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bless you Tina...you have an enormous heart, andMisty realizes just how blessed she is to have you. I tried not to cryas I read your last post, but it's impossible not to...you and Mistywere brought together for a reason, and your story has touched me sodeeply...

May the angels be comforting both of you at this time :pinkpansy:

:bigtears:Oh God, I'm so sorry, Tina.

She's in good company with Buck. From one set of loving arms to another.

-Carolyn

attachment.php

Forever in our hearts, Misty.

:tears2:

-Carolyn

It sounds as if she has said her goodbye's. Ami I right ??? If so

The Eulogy
by Carol Kufner,

Look not where I was
For I am not there
My spirit is free
I am everywhere

In the air that you breathe
In the sounds that you here
Don't cry for me Mom
My spirit is near

I'll watch for you
From the other side
I'll be the one running
New friends by my side

Smile at my memory
Remember in your heart
This isn't the end
It's a brand new start

Carolyn wrote:
:bigtears:Oh God, I'm so sorry, Tina.

She's in good company with Buck. From one set of loving arms to another.

-Carolyn

:tears2:You have been through so much,Tina. What a heart you have!! I can't begin tofathom how hard this is for you, but please know that you are doingwhat is best for Misty. Sometimes we need to set our emotionsaside, as hard as it is, and deal with situations logically.You are doing great.

Here is a song I like to sing to myself when I'm sad:

Smile, though your heart is aching
Smile, even though it's breaking
When there are clouds in the sky
You'll get by...

If you smile
With your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just...

Light up your face with gladness
Hide every trace of sadness
Although a tear may be ever so near
That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying
If you just...

Smile, though your heart is aching
Smile, even though it's breaking
When there are clouds in the sky
You'll get by...

If you smile
Through your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
If you just smile...

That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying
If you just smile

Heaven has another Angel today. Mistypassed away at noon. She had one last seizure. I was holding her in myarms and kissing her. She took three breaths and as I told her I loveher she too a breath and as I was kissing her head she sighed anddidn't take another.

I can't stop crying and I feel like my heart is going to breakforever. But at least my sweet baby isn't hurting anymore.

Buck, please kiss her and tell her I am so happy she is betterand not hurting anymore. That I miss her more than she will ever know.I will never stop loving her.

Tina

Oh, Tina. I wish I could say something to make you feel better. I'm so, so sorry.

You made her life here the best it could possibly be. She knew exactly how much she was loved.

My heart goes out to you, honey.

Laura

I am sooo sorryTina :(:(:( She is in a better place now, free from pain and suffering.Buck has one more very special bunny friend to love. I can just seeDash and Brogan meeting her at the rainbow bridge :) It warms myheart.

I am praying for you and your family, thatyou will be comforted during this sad time :(

~Amy

I am so sorry she didnt make it. I was reallyhoping along with everyone else that she would pull through.. You didthe best you could and I know it hurts like crazy but now she is painfree.

Cristy

Tina, I'm so sorry honey.

Be sure that Uncle Buck will be waiting with open arms, and when thetime is right, you will know that she is watching over you, Jeremy andthe Zoo Crew.

TO ONE IN SORROW

Let me come in where you are weeping, friend,
And let me take your hand.
I, who have known a sorrow such as yours,
Can understand.
Let me come in -- I would be very still
Beside you in your grief,
I would not bid you cease your weeping, friend,
Tears bring relief.
Let me come in -- I would only breathe a prayer,
And hold your hand,
For I have known a sorrow such as yours,
And understand.

Author: Grace Noll Crowell

Sweety, I share your sorrow. You didall you could do. She died loved. That is the mostimportant thing.

Misty is with my Angel and Lenci binkying through fields of hay smiling down on us....until we see them again.

:angel:

Oh, Tina, I can't even begin to express how verysorry I am. It's just too sad. I know that Mistyhad the best life here on Earth and she will have the best time at TheBridge with Buck and all the other rabbits there. Rememberthere are no real good-byes, only until we meet agains.

Lots of love,

Jen

The rabbits say they love Miss Tina too!

Daisy, Sage, Basil, Elvis, Orion, Saphy, Sampson, Lily, Abby, Dillon, Anissa, Delilah and Corky

So sorry...but I am glad you were able to holdher while she went.....what a wonderful bunny mom...she knew how muchshe was loved from the moment you rescued her!

Oh Tina, what else can I say? I am so very sorrythat Misty has passed. Although her life was short, it was full oflove, and if it hadn't been for you, she would never have known whatlove was like. All her pain has gone now, and can't you justimagine how happy she is with Uncle Buck.

I will be thinking of you and your family. God Bless.

Jan

I'm so sorry, Tina :(

I know she's in a good place right now. And she didn't leave you....she just patiently waiting.

She's happy, healthy, and in Buck's care until you meet with her again.

S'more sends her love & thanksto you and Misty.

.....binkie free, little one!!

Latest posts

Back