Misty, Charlie and Oliver's Crawl Space

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, as I wrote in my bonding blog, we're starting over with the bonding. Things took a turn for the worst when we rushed them and took Oliver upstairs to Misty and Charlie's territory (we were having guests and needed to get Oliver out of the living room). Oliver and Charlie had a fight cause we accidentally opened both their doors at the same time but Oliver is healing up nicely.

Ollie is back down in the living room, and everyone is happy. We're on a bonding break, but I think we're going to start again this week. I was enjoying the end of the poo wars, but I guess I have to start it back up again.

I've also been putting it off for selfish reasons. Oliver and I are pretty much bonded - I spend ALL day with him every day, so he spends a lot of time playing with me and cuddling up next to me on the sofa. I know once I bond them, he'll lose interest (which is what happened with Misty), so I'm biding my time.

:)

Anyways, I should take some more pictures of the terrors... that will be my task for the week. I might do some fall photos with them.

Ok I finally got off my lazy butt and uploaded some new pictures to photobucket... so brace yourself for cute!

;)

[align=center]:heartsOLIVER[/align]
[align=center]
DSC_5278.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC_5368.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC_5360.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC_5711.jpg
[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]:heartsMisty[/align]
[align=center]
DSC_5467.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC_5489.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC_5510.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC_5504.jpg
[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]She's standing next to a purple fence here... so the light hitting her is purple.. it looks like I have a purple bunny. :)[/align]
[align=center]
DSC_5539.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC_5583.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC_5619.jpg
[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]:heartsCharlie[/align]
[align=center]
DSC_5582.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC_5472.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC_5436.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC_5528.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC_5578.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC_5647.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC_5638.jpg
[/align]
[align=center][/align]

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
Now, if I tried to get one of these butt shots, they'd get up in a hurry:?. Good one!:D

It's hard for me to get a shot of Charlie or Misty because they will get up, but Oliver.... doesn't care one bit. I can go up to him and play with his little feet, yank on his tail, whatever, and he won't budge.

Oh wow, Nadia, they are great pics. They all look so cute, as if butter wouldn't melt (yes, even Misty ;))

I can understand you waiting to bond them all together - we mere humans cannot match up to the company of another bunny :D).

Jan

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
Absolutely stunning pictures!!:inlove:

Nadia, I keep meaning to ask - what kind of camera do you use? Your pictures are always beautiful!:)

Thanks guys! I have willing subjects...

I'm using a Nikon D70S... but I am still learning how to use it properly. :D

aww I love the new pics!

I love Misty's face here:

DSC_5489.jpg

She looks so pitiful, doesnt she? Like shes been put away for life- when we all know shes a princess with a whole room to herself. lol

I always thought I was in love with Misty...... then I saw this:

DSC_5711.jpg

And what on Earth did you do to make this poor bunner so sad?!?! You meanie! ;)

DSC_5472.jpg

HoneyPot wrote:
[align=center]
DSC_5278.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
DSC_5711.jpg
[/align]
[align=center][/align]

Not only do you have the most gorgeous bunnies, but you are a wonderful photographer! I love all the pics, but these two have to be my favorites.

:inlove:

Must have! Even Rob agrees!

HoneyPot wrote:
:heartsCharlie

[align=center]
DSC_5582.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
DSC_5472.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
DSC_5436.jpg