Missyscove's Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More pictures...

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0214c.jpg

Adorable

Hurray!

Timothy is adorable! He and Fiona will make a dashing couple! Im soexcited for you and he is really so beautiful. He doesnt look like adwarf though. Maybe you could post his pic in the breeders section andsee if someone knows :)

Cant wait to see more pics!

Alright, last pictures before I go to bed, Ihave to go to school tomorrow, yuck. But It's Animal Day, inother words, we get to dress up like animals.

Prarie dog imitation...

IMG_0178.jpg

Search dog imitation...

IMG_0181.jpg

Well, Missy is the dog, she's still in denial asfar as I'm concerned. Fiona isn't exactly friendlyyet. We're working on it.

Was Fiona sweet to him at the shelter? Im sure she'll warm up to him. How could anyone not love that handsome fella?!

They seemed to get along at theshelter. I don't know how you couldn't love this handsomelittle boy at first sight.

A relatively successful bonding today.

I improvised on the car ride method with a laundry basket. Iput both bunnies inside ontop of an old shirt of mine and with a bit ofhay for a distracting snack, and carried it around. They'recuddling on my lap in the basket right now.

Missycove Miss Fiona is a very beautifulbunny!:)And I just love Timmy, his colouring is gorgeous.It's great they seem to be getting on well, hope it keeps going likethat!:D

I can't really take pics of them and hold thebasket at the same time. I'll try, I promise. Also,my brother wanted his camera, which is the really good one, as in, theonly one that can take pictures while they aren't basically sittingstill, my camera isn't fast enough. I'll try.

Here we are, proving that we don't fight in small spaces.

CIMG1521.jpg

Anywhere where there's space for Fiona to chase and "prove her dominance" is a different story.

Yay, good news only bunny people would understand.

Timmy FINALLY peed in his box, I was sooo proud of my little man.

Latest posts

Back