Mischevious Bunny pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"What? I'm not doing anything wrong!"

eatincarpetpk3.jpg

here is maomaochiu trying to chew the cardboard underneath the couch and at the same time, get under there.

see the pbig chunk of cardboard missing? guess who did that?

see the broken couch side? guess who did that?

see the small gap under the couch? guess who will squzze his big butt under there?

MAOMAOCHIU!!!!! Duhh.........

Here's Timmy looking rather mischevious, considerin leaping onto Missy's head.

CIMG1701.jpg

And here's Fiona, trying to gnaw her way back into theplaypen. I accidently left the laundry basket upside downwhich means she can leap from it to the back of the couch and goexplore the house. I think she wants me to know she'sescaped, like earlier, I didn't even realize it until I heard her thumpfrom the kitchen, then as soon as I got close, she starts running withher ears up and this look on her face like, you can't catch me, thenshe ends up here, and I lift the pen up so she can slideunder.

CIMG1708.jpg

Here is Cocoa's messy cage that I saw one day after work!!

Notice how everything is covered in newspaper! haha

Great pics everyone!

Laura, tell Snuggly Mr. Tumnus thinks its fun to do the same thing. Food tastes so much better when it belongs to someone else!

Kim, looks like Cocoa is just having a bit of fun while youre out ;)

And I just love this one KellyJade:

SophieApolloTokyo221.jpg

Thats the best "who,me?" look Ive ever seen :)

Laura,didn't you know that the grass is alwaysgreener on the other side,but instead of grass it's hay lol,she is sucha beautiful girl :hearts

Hehe,kim,Cocoa was just redecorating her cage lol

Kellyjade..this picture i just love! just look at that cheeky little face poking out from under that blanket lol

SophieApolloKahlua108.jpg

cheryl

He was out for a run and just when we thought he couldn't reach the toilet paper, he proved us wrong....

This will serve him right for not keeping my bowl full of treats.

Got to put it somewhere he can't find it.

I don't know who put my bowl under there.... :whistling

Rainbows! ;)

Aww, I want to cuddle them all!

Linz1987 wrote:-
"By sitting in the plant pot too often it killed the plant andsomehow grass grew in it! I think it may of been from herpooping in it too often aswell! lol"

You realise that was deliberate, right? ;)

Jo

m_58e73bc6e27b5171e2c1bf52767ebb9b.jpg

my mom was watching pete and went to get some raisins to give him. she came back and couldn't find him. she checked the my closet, the hall closet, her room and my sister's room. she finally found him in the box under my bed half an hour later.

we have also found him in one of the other boxes under my bed with the lid on! we still can't figure out how he found his way in there.

:bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back