Mis Conejas

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much was the bed? I just tried lookingonline and they don't advertise it. I hope my walmart has one! It looksso cute and fun.

- Amy

Aww your bunnies are too cute for words, and Ilove their cage as well because it's so pink and girly ^.^ I wish I hadsnow to bring to my bunny. Maybe she peed because she thought it was astrange new brand of litter?? They are so cute, I want to play withthem!

lol,thanks gwhoosh.:DShe probably thought it was some type of cold sand.

undergunfire wrote:
How much was the bed? I just tried looking online and they don'tadvertise it. I hope my walmart has one! It looks so cute and fun.

- Amy
The bed was kind of pricey for walmart, $25. I spent one of myChristmas gift cards on it.:cool:It was on anuppershelf in the cat/dog aisle where they have all the otherbeds. I think its called Paws-itively chic palace.

Guess what day itis...Sophie's Birthday!:balloons::toastingbuns :trio :littlecake:bunnydance::balloons:

Happy 1st Birthday Sophie!
Sophiesbday018.jpg

Sophiesbday003.jpg

Sophiesbday005-1.jpg

Sophiesbday010.jpg

Sophiesbday007.jpg

Sophiesbday012.jpg

[align=center]Happy 1st Birthday Sophie[/align]
[align=center]:balloons::bestwishes::toastingbuns:group::birthday:airborne:[/align]
[align=left]Those pictures are too cute.[/align]
[align=left]Susan and the Gang[/align]

I'm finally updating this thing! :bunnydance: I took a lot of pics today to make up for not posting any for almost a month.;)

MondayMarch12001.jpg

Sophie contemplating the jump to the first floor
MondayMarch12002.jpg

MondayMarch12003.jpg

MondayMarch12016.jpg

MondayMarch12019.jpg

MondayMarch12036.jpg

This is their new-ish pink bed on their top floor.
MondayMarch12021.jpg

MondayMarch12022.jpg

MondayMarch12040-1.jpg

MondayMarch12024.jpg

DBF!
MondayMarch12008.jpg

MondayMarch12010.jpg

MondayMarch12012.jpg

Aww...
MondayMarch12025.jpg

MondayMarch12030.jpg

MondayMarch12032.jpg

MondayMarch12033.jpg

MondayMarch12046.jpg

bunny butt!
MondayMarch12029.jpg

Great pics!

Want a girly Apollo look-alike? The Petsmart in Sheboygan hasone through their partnership with the Humane Society. Poorgirl has been at the shelter since November, which is a really longtime for the rabbits here. She seemed really sweet though andwas trying to lick my hubby through the plexiglass.

Aww,poor bunny... I'm in Granton,almost fourhours from Sheboygan,otherwise I would be tempted to go see her. I hopeshe gets adopted soon...:(

-Kelly

Hehe, how adorable!!:D

Your Sophie is stunning, I'm a fan of lionheads and have an obsession with solid black rabbits.:inlove:

heheh, Alicia, Apollo wouldn't know what to do without her Sophie to cuddle with and boss around.:D
I'm happy I caught that on video,but I should've had the camera ready sooner because she was doing crazy binkies right before.
Thanks Michaela! I looove black bunnies too.:)

More pictures! And a video. They each do a binky.:)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEJsi5mOXvM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEJsi5mOXvM[/ame]

March13030.jpg

March13031.jpg

March13053.jpg

March13076.jpg

March13079.jpg

March13080.jpg

March13046.jpg

March13047.jpg

March13085.jpg

March13052-1.jpg

March13066.jpg

March13061.jpg