Mis Conejas

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just love their Halloween costumes!! So creative. They are way ahead in the contest poll too!

Ok, picture update time.:D

They're doing great, and love attention more than ever now. They've never demanded it, but now they're seeking me out much more for cuddle time. I can't believe Apollo's turning two next month, and Sophie in Feb. My girls are growing up!:inlove:

october017-1.jpg

I disapprove of toys on my head..

october021.jpg

october032.jpg

october017.jpg

october2002.jpg

I love this one:

october2016.jpg

No Soph, you can't have my drink

october004.jpg

I can't reach it !

october061.jpg

Apollo looves her big bunny.

october020-1.jpg

october2007.jpg

Dec23015.jpg

Getting...

Dec23025.jpg

Very...

Dec3027.jpg

Sleepy.

Dec23028.jpg

Random kitty pic :)

october2050.jpg

We got snow! this is what it looks like out my living room window:

Dec3014.jpg

And, I got a job today.:D I went in for an interview, and got hired on the spot, that was pretty unexpected. So now I work at The Store (such a creative name) convenience store starting Wednesday.:)

Aww they are so cute! I always seem to miss pics when you post them at first but Im always excited to catch up since you take so many great pictures!

First, I love this:

october2002.jpg

That has got to be about the cutest thing in the whole world! And I love their holiday pictures as well! Sophie looks so beautiful in her little dress.

Oh and congrats on the new job!

I just went through your entire blog in one sitting, and I'm overwhelmed by how GORGEOUS Sophie and Apolla are! I just about had a fit at the costume pics, I've never ever seen anything so cute in my life!

*Passes out*

Your bunnies are beautiful! What cute girls. Where did you find pink NIC panels? Also, how exactly did you make their cage? I'd really like to make one with that layout for Rory!

They're doing good, thanks for asking! I'm getting ready to try and herd them into their cage with a salad so I can go to a Christmas party type thing.:) We'll see how it goes...Sophie usually tries to grab a mouthful of salad and run away with it, or stand in the cage doorway so I can't lock her in, cheeky girl! :rollseyes

Latest posts

Back