MINI-REX Maddness -(Now Closed)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jenk, I'm crazy too because that pic of Nala pottying is to die for!!!

She's just so cute!

I have a lovely harlequin minirex but don't know how to post photos on here.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Jenk, I'm crazy too because that pic of Nala pottying is to die for!!!
:dancingorig:
I dance to at the idea of not being alone in my craziness. :biggrin2:
She's just so cute!
Indeed!

hartleybun wrote:
those ears!!! cute cute cute little bunny:)
Those are some serious ears. (All the better to hear with, right?) I love 'em! Of course, Smudge, as a whole, is completely adorable.

I'm a total sucker for thecastor Mini Rex, but there isn't a single Mini Rex that I don't truly like and couldn't learn to love.

:biggrin2:

LOL Jenk.... remember, I'm the mini-rex snorter! LOL!

Smudge is beautiful! I don't know why but Harlies seem to be so "royal" to me or something LOL! I love her ears also! I want a harlie one day but I need a large house for all the bunnies I want and I have a small one right now LOL!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
LOL Jenk.... remember, I'm the mini-rex snorter! LOL!
I've not forgotten: You're the snorter; I'm the smoker.

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
kherrmann3 wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
LOL! Bo knows that he has to be snorted before he can get down and play..... it's a rule. LOL!
Any new pictures? Anyone!? I have no rex to snort here! :twitch:
Me neither!!:biggrin:
Anyone? Pennie! You have to bail us out here! :nerves1 We NEED Rexy pictures!

*goes off and pouts* :p

RexyRex,

I see three bunnies' photos, but you've four bunny names listed under your profile info. What breed is the fourth bun (if I may ask)?

Your one lil' one (the broken red--?) looks very similar to our Emma. :D

Jenk wrote:
RexyRex,

I see three bunnies' photos, but you've four bunny names listed under your profile info. What breed is the fourth bun (if I may ask)?

Your one lil' one (the broken red--?) looks very similar to our Emma. :D

Awww, Takumi and Emma do look alike. His color is funny, when we first got him in December, his spots were more gray, now they are a mix between grey and kinda red-ish? The other bun you see in the second pic is Max, his color is Agouti, but I think he's a mutt, he weight about 6lbs. My other bun, Alaska, is also a mutt. She's all white with blue eyes.

kherrmann3 wrote:
I think Rexyrex only has two mini-rexes. Gixxer and Takumi are the mini-rexies! :D

I want to snorgle them!

Hee!! Takumi would let you, he's a sweetheart. I lie down with him on the floor and he'll jump on top of me to lick my face. Try snorgling Gixxer...I don't think I'd ever find your body :p. He only likes Alaska and Chris, the only time he acknowledges my existance is when I have veggies or the papaya tablet jar!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
I LOVE ME SOME GIXXER!!! :hearts:

Just be sure to leave me some Gixxer to smoke after you've snorted him.

kherrmann3 wrote:
AngelnSnuffy wrote:
kherrmann3 wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
LOL! Bo knows that he has to be snorted before he can get down and play..... it's a rule. LOL!
Any new pictures? Anyone!? I have no rex to snort here! :twitch:
Me neither!!:biggrin:
Anyone? Pennie! You have to bail us out here! :nerves1 We NEED Rexy pictures!

*goes off and pouts* :p
Thanks for getting us out of that, whoa! Too many cute bunners!!:thud:

Latest posts

Back