MINI-REX Maddness -(Now Closed)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P2031158.jpg
P2100623.jpg

roxy:hearts

kherrmann3 wrote:
Aww! Look at that TUMMEH! I want to snorgle that, too!

I miss having a mini-rex. :(
snorgle away!

have to admit that roxy isnt a mini-rex:embarrassed:she's actually a standard - albeit a smallish one...:biggrin2:

your lovely comments have put roxy in such a good mood that she has forgiven me for giving her red-eye (forgot to choose the correct setting on camera:rollseyes)

Awww Look at Roxy! she's posing for us! and her eyes are lovely! LOL!

I think I'd have to kiss that tummy too..... I kissed Bo's yesterday and he wasn't happy.... :pssd:No kissing the bunny tummy, Mama!

roxy's in 'diva bun' mood today so nokissing her either LOL - rained most of this morning so she wouldnt go out into the garden. think hartleybun must have shook all over her or forgotten to wipe his paws and tracked mud...:rollseyes

The fair bunnies are cute, but I dislike the fact that they must stand/lie on wire flooring. :(

Jenk

I felt bad for the bunnies on the wires. But, I was happy that the bigger breeds had mats, or at least a flat piece of wood, to lay on. I guess that the rabbits are not at the fair for very long, so they only had to deal with it for a few days (I'm looking for positives here!).

Look at D.C.'s grumpy little mini-rex face! :D Mini-rex are so good at looking cranky (even when they aren't)!

amber55 wrote:
5929_102387926437876_10000000006293.jpg

Doesn't he have an angel face lol
To bad hes a little trouble maker :D
That's always the way--especiallybecause we give them more leeway to misbehave simply because they are so cute. LOL!

I love Mini Rex's. They were/are my first bunnies.

I don't have time at the moment to read this thread, thoroughly, but I'll be beck.. :)

Jenk wrote:
amber55 wrote:
5929_102387926437876_10000000006293.jpg

Doesn't he have an angel face lol
To bad hes a little trouble maker :D
That's always the way--especiallybecause we give them more leeway to misbehave simply because they are so cute. LOL!
I know :[ lol i cant yell at that little baby face lol

Mike always says that SCONE is a whole lot of personality in a soft little body or something like that..... and it's true.... I can't get mad at Bo EVER! LOL!

I'm horrible at Fairs... I have been known to reach in a cage if I know the person at all..... and pet the bunnies.... I tell them later LOL!

Back