MIni Rex babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P4110064.jpg

Little Tri buck, IMHO he looks gorgeous! If la la Land doesn't want him, I might try to show him!

P4110063.jpg

Little Castor doe, She should be gorgeous, all the Castor's Poppy's ever produced came out gorgeous. She's spoken for already.

P4110069.jpg

Charlie buck, I knew I'd have at least one of these, a Tri and Broken? I was expecting more of them, but so far he's the only one not spoken for.

P4110070.jpg

Himi Buck, a coworker wants him for his Mini rex breeding lines.

P4110072.jpg

Same coworker wants his little boy as well, for more color into his girls.

P4110075.jpg

Himi Doe, her name is White Gold, in honor of her aunt Black Gold(Poppy's sister). She's staying with me.

P4110083.jpg

And yes, I know this isn't a Mini Rex, but her mother is fostering White Gold. Most promising of all the dutch babies I have at the moment. I figured since she thinks White Gold is her sister might as well keep her in here with them. I'm thinking of showing her before I completely rule her out and sell her.

P5020003.jpg

White Gold has moved right in with Mommy Popcorn even after being raised by her foster mom Lana. The two does are doing wonderful!!

The little Charlie Buck and the Tri Buck are still in the weaning cage but the Himi buck and the Harle buck have both gone to their new home with another fellow breeder that I work with. I'm just glad Poppy didn't try to beat the crap out of White Gold as a stranger entering the cage.

Back