MIni Rex babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blaze_Amita

Reaction score
P3180017.jpg

This is Miss Popcorn's last litter, while she isn't that old, she's been through a lot and with all her littermates dead already(3.5 years old) I don't want to push her. But Yesterday she gavbe me 6 beautiful little kits, no peanuts. I'm not going to hazard a guess on them, since she's thrown some really odd colored babies before(A broken Chin to a solid blue dad and no Chin in either ped), but this daddy is a broken black otter and I figure at least the one baby is probably a black otter.

WIth her kindling yesterday, my Vlop kindling this morning, I have one dutch doe(Gray) that was due same day and she'll probably have hers tonight. Then the one tort dutch doe due next sunday. I try to keep them all together!

My aunt just called me.. And she found 2 baby Mini Rex's on the ground. They were frozen but she got them alive.. She checked the doe's around the area, and none of the doe's had no fur missing or no proof they had no babies.. But the thing is that she bought some Mini Rex's from the show and she said it haves to be one of them..

The one is a harlequin, like Poppy's paternal grandmother and one of her sisters. at least three of them are white . . . and the one is black otter the other i'm still waiting on color to tell if it's broken black, tri or broken black otter

P3210033.jpg

Sorry picture isn't that great, they wouldn't hold still. 3 whites, 1 castor, 1 harlequin, and 1 tri. There was a dead baby that was a broken something(it had no hair) or a tri that had been born on the wire and fell out. Found it today. . . Sad day.

P3210034.jpg

That's the little dutch that was born. Mommy always produces gads amounts of milk so now one of the little white baby Mini rex's is in the nest with this little one. The dutch mamma isn't going to be bred anymore. It should come out gray

Well these guys have started to open their eyes, I also sexed them this morning. The Castor that Poppy's raising is the only doe in her nest box, the only other girl the dutch mommy is raising. . . 4 boys, 2 girls. Didn't get so lucky this time.

P3280008.jpg

P3280009.jpg

I'll probably bond the little fostered baby back to Poppy, I'm not a terribly big fan of Castors, but then again, not a big fan of white's either.

I think two of them are REW, they won't open their eyes for me yet. oen buck, one doe are prue white still, the third one is a charlie broken orange or Tri

I know a few of these pictures aren't the greatest, but the babies weren't cooperating very much . . .

P4030020.jpg

Castor Doe, blurry I know, very pretty little girl. She was put on hold for a lady that works at Tractor Supply Co in Winchester.

P4030019.jpg

This little fella looks Charlie Broken Orange, Charlie at any rate, all the color you see is all he has. little on both eyes and ears, none on his body at all!

P4030022.jpg

The tri buck, he looks so much like Poppy's father Mr. Butter, I had wished this one was a little doe. La La Land, did you still want him as well? He does have both eyes, despite what the picture looks like.

P4030024.jpg

Harlequin Buck, a coworker wants him. He looks like Mr. Butter's Mother Marble, and Poppy's sister Black Gold. So at least we know Harlequin runs in the family.

P4030026.jpg

Himi Buck, also going to the same co worker. Not sure what color Himi he is.

P4030033.jpg

Himi doe, I'm keeping her to keep her mother company as she retires. I'm thinking blue himi, but not sure.

Latest posts

Back