Mini Lop Babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erins Rabbits

Reaction score
Today, I got to my dad's house, and immediately ran to the side of the house where the bunnies are kept as I had a doe due yesterday.

NINE little Mini Lop babies were there to greet me. NINE.

At first glace they're all agouti. Opals and chestnuts, PERHAPS chins and blue chins... We'll see. And, there is one squirmy little pink baby, I have no idea what it is, but it looks so out of place.

ANYWAY. Pictures later today! :biggrin2:

Congrats!
Can't wait to see pictures!
I just love Mini Lops, and me and my sister have been talking about getting a pair for breeding & showing.
I want Broken Tort, but apparently those are rare to come by :?

Emily

Want some agoutis? I'm going to have a surplus. :p

Any idea on what the little pinkie could be? Dad is an Opal, Mom is a Chin.

baybees014.jpg

baybees015.jpg

baybees016.jpg

baybees017.jpg

baybees019.jpg

The proud mommy at the end.

Also I'm going to Nationals, taking orders if anyone is interested. -hinthint- :D

Oh goodness, Mini Lops have got to be my favorite breed, but since I've had 4 as pets since childhood already, I need to try out a French and English Lop before returning to a Mini :)Thanks for sharing the pictures, it's always great to see baby bunnies.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw. Babies!

Polly might be able to have an educated guess at the random pinky because she breeds opals and chins (although not normally together, I don't think).

I can't wait to see pics of these little chaos causers growing up :D

Thanks everyone! She is such a great mommy. I was so impressed- everyone's bellies are huge at this point and she's a first timer. This is the biggest litter I've had and so far she's doing a better job than my other does combined.
The little pinkie is, well, weird. The hair seems to have a gray tint to it, and it seems to be growing in patches. I'm going to get pictures... its strange.

Picture update tonight! They are rather cute. =D
Also, Thumperdude, i'm not too sure how to answer your question.
They grow as long as any other small breed, the development is the same. They are brilliant mothers and give nice, big litters, such sweet, friendly personalities (Not counting my buck- he is the only rabbit I have who will not tolerate head rubs). If you have any questions about them, feel free to shoot a PM my way.

Erins Rabbits wrote:
Picture update tonight! They are rather cute. =D
Also, Thumperdude, i'm not too sure how to answer your question.
They grow as long as any other small breed, the development is the same.
Sorry for the misunderstanding, whatI was asking was how long are they from nose to tail?

Cheers, Thumperdude

Latest posts

Back