mind was made for me.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww, so cute! She looks like a chestnut to me, but still growing her fur in, maybe. I'm not very familiar with how Lionhead coats develop, so maybe ask me again in a few weeks. lol!

Quick question: how many months will she need alfalfa? I'm trying to decide if I need to find a bale, or just a couple of bags.

She's still skittish, she stomps at Mikel. But she's OK with the cats and dogs around. I'm going to go look for some falfa today for her.

dungeonbunnies wrote:
Quick question: how many months will she need alfalfa? I'm trying to decide if I need to find a bale, or just a couple of bags.
until around 7 mos - I'd definitely go with a bale :)

I'm grabbing a bag today, it should tide her over until I can get a couple of bales :)

I'm grabbing a bag today, it should tide her over until I can get a couple of bales :)

Also, I use Purina for my English (she drops weight on anything else), should I have Swiffer on Purina too?

Purena is fine for her. I raised many rabbits from birth to old age using alfalfa based pellet (purena gray bag). I also would not worry about feeding alfalfa hay. For my rabbitry all ages of rabbits were fed timothy hay and alfalfa pellets. Never had a problem with it. I do not know a single breeder that feeds alfalfa hay to any rabbit. If you already have a bale of timothy I would not buy a bale of alfalfa. There is no way that you could even go through 1/2 of it by the time that the baby did not need it anymore.

I bought the green bag, TSC didn't have a gray bag of Purina. I also bought her a bag of alfalfa. Even if she only ate half of the bale, that's fine. My sister has critters that could eat the leftovers.

Latest posts

Back