Milo one day, Lucky the next

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh God no :cry2...you were just telling me two hours ago that it seemed Lucky was back to herself..I can't believe this. Michelle...:hug2:

I don't know what to say, I'm so sorry, I hope it wasn't VHD. :(

Take some deep breaths, this WAS NOT YOUR FAULT, but I know what it means to have the can't breath, throwing up feeling, you need to try and relax, I know how stupid that sounds right now, but you must try and stay relatively calm.

Thank you Pipp, I replied to your PM, I need to keep talking to someone or I'm going to lose the plot alltogether.

I've washed my hands and placed Lucky's body is in the fridge, I'm going to strip down in the bathroom and have a shower and chuck bleach all over myself and clothes and use bleach to clean everything I have and she has touched. Her cage and all her stuff is on the backlawn, i'll deal with that next.

I need tasks, so anything anyone else can think I need to do that can help, please tell me.

Oh Sweetie...I can't believe this...I'm so sorry...

I'm here for you if you wanna/need to talk...don't forget, ok?

Hugs and love to you...

:bigtears:

NZminilops wrote:
i feel sick, Lucky has passed away as well, she's stiff with a bloodied nose, what could cause that, i think she only just died as i heard her bouncing about

i'm hyperventilating, what can i do to calm down? help someone, anyone please, why is my life such a nightmare

two rabbits in two days, what am I doing wrong, are they all going to pass

It seems to me that maybe Lucky needed a friend at the bridge...... She and Milo are there together now. She's not suffering anymore.....

I am so sorry this has been such a horrible day for you.

Take deep breaths into a paper bag so you can stop hyperventilating. Count to 20 very slowly and know that you did all you could.

Oh Michelle I am so so sorry to hear. Gosh that is horrible. :(You better believe I will be fixing my wires asap. You can't blame yourself. :hug:

:cry4:

RIP and Binky free lil ones

:sad:Oh dear... Michelle, busy yourself with cleaning up and don't you dare beat yourself up, none of this was preventable or in any way was your fault. We are all here for you.

My heart is with you and the rest of your crew. (((HUGS))).

:cry4:

bunnycloudstop.jpg

I am so sorry you are in my prayers.

bunnylady

I am sorry to hear of the bad news and how you are going through a bad time. :tears2:

Please take care of yourself as many of us are sharing your grief. We are here. :hug1

:group:

Oh gosh Chelle.. this is so unbelievable..

I am at a loss for words. I am so incredibly sorry. Try to focus on your breathing, maybe lay down and try tocount your breaths and steady them, it will help to calm you down.

Stay strong, try to calm yourself down a bit and clear your mind. You are in my thoughts. Lots of love and hugs to you.

I can't do this alone so thanks everyone for being there for me.

I'm so numb right now, none of this seems real at all.

I had a super hot shower and used bleach to bathe in, I put my clothes in the bathrub too and they are soaking in hot water and bleach.

Pipp suggested it might be calici, but she and BunBun have been vaccinated against that so I'm pretty sure it's not that, I'm being extra cautious just in case it's viral.

Plan is, my step-grandad is going to come over, move Sakura and Bailey into my brothers old room (as we haven't been in there for weeks and weeks, it's a 'safe' zone as such), he's getting a new bag of food and new food dishes too, just in case something is wrong with the food or the current food is comtaminated from me touching it...long shot but it's something to do anyway to be pro-active.

I'm going to then go out with him and we are going to find something strong I can use to clean everywhere Lucky has been.

BunBun is already in an area she has never been into so I'm not sure if he needs moving or not too, and he's been in contact with her, so I think I'll keep him seperate from the other two? Advice on that anyone?

The vet is closed but he's agreed to reopen to see me at 3pm, it's 12:22 now and no one is here to take me down till then, so that's the best i can do.

Oh god Michelle Im so very sorry I really dont know what to say I've only just saw this thread now. :(

Please dont blame yourself for any of this......none of it was your fault :hug:

Binky free beautiful Milo and Lucky:rainbow:

Oh my God, Michelle. I am so sorry. I dont even know what to say. I cant imagine what youre feeling right now.

But know this, its not your fault and you didnt do anything wrong.

Im just so sorry. We're here for you, hun.

:bigtears:

Just got in after a day trip and am...speechless.

Michelle there are no words I can offer but I can offer this:

Tomorrow I am free ALL day,
I can:

Do your housework
Cook you a meal
Take you out the house
Talk for hours on the phone
Help you with your bunny chores
Sit and just listen and do nothing

ANYTHING else you can think of!!
Ring me, you have my number.

I am SO SO sorry, please please try to remain calm and collected and think rationally because you have your health to consider too.
You need good tea, a good few healthy meals, sleep and support!

We are all here....

TONS of love and thoughts of healing

Lisa

I'm just now seeing this....................:bigtears:

I do not know what to say at all except that you do not deserve this, none of this that has happened to you Michelle. You have gotten some great advice and an awesome offer of help from Lisa, maybe take her up on it, you need it right now.

I am so very sorry.

Lucky, binky free with Jack and Milo, take care of each other and be by mommies side in spirit, she needs you.:rainbow::pink iris::pink iris::pink iris:

Oh my God, Michelle. I'm so sorry.

I have no words.

PLEASE take care of yourself. I wish I could do something for you.

My heart goes out to you.

Laura

I sent a couple of PM's , Michelle if you login......am thinking of you.
Its a rainy day here.
I hope you are managing okayish...I know the last few days have been a nightmare.

So sorry for you but time will help a little:purplepansy:

Thinking of you today :pink iris:

Michelle, I'm going to share with you what I shared with Michaela when she was feeling down about Pebble.

"It seems as though the rabbit community as a whole has been going through a really rough time lately.

Along with all of the others who have lost multiple bunnies, I too have lost 4 that where dear to me in the last 4 months. I only posted about Wildfire as the others where fosters (either in my home or ones who had moved to new foster homes) and it was too painful to share. Shortly after Wildfire died, I lost Cookie. She was Zeke's litter mate and the only other one who gave kisses. She died in my arms of liver failure, apparently her liver was in full end stage cancer. Then about a month later, Sara, Zeke's other litter mate died of kidney failure. Lo, the mother of my first foster litter passed away soon after Sara of some weird body failure, odd seizures and she slowly shut down.

I have been living in fear these past months. Every time one of they bunnies makes a funny noise I panic, my heart drops to my stomach. I keep waiting for the next one to go on me.

But, I have learned that the only thing you can do is move forward. Care for those bunnies you have to the best of your abilities, and love them with all your heart. They will help you heal. Take the comfort they provide you.

Rabbits are such fragile creatures. Some live so long, and others leave before we are ready. Know that it is not your fault, and that you nor Pebbles deserved this. It happened, and there is nothing anyone can do now but learn and move forward.

I know that so many of us have had really hard losses lately. It seems like more in the last four months than I can ever remember.

My point is mainly this: Most of the RO members have gone through tough losses before, and no one would hold you responsable for this horrible situation. We all care about you and we just want to support you in any way we can.

Take the time you need to heal, but please let us help you."

I have been where are right now. Thinking that everything was my fault, and that all these bunnies are dying around me and it must be my fault. It has been about 6 months since Wildfire passed, and I still think about her everyday.

I have come to peace with the fact that the buns that died where all sick. Cancer, heart disease and other unknown ailments. I know that if I had known, if they had shown symptoms that where treatable, I would have treated them.

For reasons unknown to us, some are just scheduled to leave much earlier than we would like. And it is our duty to continue being the wonderful bunny parent and caring for those bunnies we have and those that wander into our lives farther down the road.

If you ever need to talk, please feel free to PM me.

--Dawn

Back