Midwest Rabbit Rescue needs some help

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, she and her sisterMocha were here for 3 months. It was hard to let her go- and its even harder knowing shes been there for 4 months and hasnt been adopted.
MochaandLatteEaster.jpg

Oh man....I don't think I could leave one in a shelter if I'd fostered it for a while. Poor baby....I wish I could adopt her or something....that has GOT to be tough for you....

Peg

Haley wrote:
Yeah, she and her sisterMocha were here for 3 months. It was hard to let her go- and its even harder knowing shes been there for 4 months and hasnt been adopted.
MochaandLatteEaster.jpg

That must be rough:(I get sad everytime I see Del cause he looks EXACTLY like Ozzy and I feel so bad for him with his little messed up eye.

I am going on Monday for sure so I'll get to see all the babies. I'm glad you were able to bring them there already. At least you didn't have to have your own shelter any longer...

Oh and yes I did see that. I figured you HAD brought them home already.....

I want Del so bad.

oh man, i wish i was closer to midwest to at least go help out.

i also wish i had the time, and energy to take a few in as fosters, but with herman being sick (not getting any better, but getting worse) and the bills from that, i just can't handle it!

Latest posts

Back