Middle Names?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, now that you mention it, it all comesflooding back. I knew you had re-named her Cali for the state...forgotthe Atticus part. Ooops!

Atticus is a good name I think! I loveTo Kill a Mockingbird! I may steal that name someday! ;) I think Cali suits her though! :)

Ang xx

I know, I can't see her with any other name but Cali.

Speaking of which, got a recent pic of her Carolyn?? I could go for another Cali fix.

Delphinum wrote:
LOL don't eat her!! :p

Henry's is also pie! :D He's Henry pie Pyke! He gets Dan's surname,though Dan thinks Max should have my surname coz Max White sounds likea gangster or something! Mind you, they all seem to be called something'pie'.... Rolo Pie, Henry Pie, Maxxy Pie, Fishy Pies... :?:D

Ang xx

Lol!!! That is way too funny...... :)
Maybe that middle name makes bunnies even more appealing than they already are!!!!

Delphinum wrote:
Atticus is a good name I think! I love To Kill aMockingbird! I may steal that name some day!;) I think Cali suits her though! :)

Ang xx

Take it away, Ang!

Steph,

Will have to get another roll of film and get onit. In the meantime, I'll see what I can dig upfrom what I already have and haven't posted.

:)

-Carolyn

Phantom always knew he was in trouble when I called him by his whole name--Phantom Menace.

I have a new dwarf now and I don't even have a first name yet. I amwaiting to consider his personality. I really likedsomeone'schoice ofMu Shu.

hleigh99 wrote:
Phantom always knew he was in trouble when I called him byhis whole name--Phantom Menace.

I have a new dwarf now and I don't even have a first name yet. I amwaiting to consider his personality. I really likedsomeone'schoice ofMu Shu.
That's probably our bunnie.

Moo Shu B. Bunnie

We rescued Moo Shu and her mother, S'more, from the local shelter.S'more already had her name. She's a brown and white dutch that kindalooks like a s'more because of her coloring. Moo Shu had her namebefore we even left the parking lot of the shelter. The name suits her.We got the idea from the movie "Mulan". Moo Shu was the little dragonwith the attitude. Our Moo Shu doesn't have the tude, though. She moreof the shy kinda bun.

Jim

JimD wrote:
All of our buns have a middle initial of "B" and the last name of "Bunnie".

I guess it started when I would walk into their room and say.."There be bunnies in here!"

So we have Brindle B. Bunnie...Benji B. Bunnie...S'mores B. Bunnie...Moo Shu B. Bunnie...and...Chippy B. Bunnie.

They all "b bunnies"

They all have nicknames, too. But I think we should start another thread for nicknames.
:DBo is ...... Bo B. Bunny!!!

Bet you didn't know that huh? lol.

Latest posts

Back