Middle Names?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
I know I'm a complete nut but I want to ask ifanyone else gave their bunnies middle names? You give people middlenames, why not animals? Since I named them both after food, I decidedto give them each names that would suit their personality for middlenames.

(Spice) Damien meaning sweet and harmless.

I need some help withmiddle names for Mocha!

1. Ryanmeaning little king.
  2. Regan meaning little king.
  3. Cadan meaning fighter.
  4. Keegan meaning little fierce one.
I'm not completely nuts! ;)

Our little Princess was "Princess AnneNock". I only used her middle name when she was bad and I wasyelling at her . . . "Prinnnnnnnncesssssssss Annnnnnnnne!!!!!!!!!!

Pam

i often add a second name or a nick name.. someget more names by accident, one day when I yelled at our dogjenny for being EXTREAMLY naughty.. it came out

JENNIFER JOY SAVAGE!!! Now mind you jennifer and joy are actually firsta middle name of a friend of mine LOLwhen she's being kinda naughty wecall her jealous jenny.. Promise gets called pitiful promise... Trapperso far is Trapper dapper, sometimes trapper jon, and fat boy/man thatsthe dogs they were just easiest to use as an example as there are only3 of them..

I named one the buns one day by accident..I had just picked him up andhe was in a cage in the front seat of my car driving home and he wasfreaked out, and I said It's ok Dusty Miller we'll be home soon.. itstuck.

u8myhouse wrote:
As for Mocha, I'd use one of the ones that start with R, Ijust think the a works better withR.
Well I was just thinking about it and I decided Keegan's out anyways!It's a mouthful to say Mocha Keegan! I like Mocha Cadan but he's notreally a fighter, more of a little king I'd say! So I'm thinking MochaRyan since Mocha Regan is kind of difficult, lol. ;)

I'll tell you our middle names - :)

Tucker's is Bucker
Cali's is Atticus
Fauna doesn't have one.

-Carolyn

*Starts laughing.*

I found the perfect name -- Avery meaning ruler of the elves!

*Laughs hysterically.*

Don't ask, I'm nuts!

Avery is really cool :cool:

Peanut doesn't have a middle name :?, but Rex's full name is Rex RobertHarrison. Rex for his breed, Rex Harrison for the actor that played Dr.Doolittle, and Robert (also Bob) for the way he moves his head up anddown while investigating something. Hence is most common nickname:RexBob.

Hehe, I was looking at a rabbit at the rabbitry I got Aimee that's name was "Harley Anne Davidson".

My buns don't have middle names though. But boy do they have some nicknames! :p

~Nichole

LOL! Mine have some varying nicknames, too. ;)

I've decided on Mocha Avery just because I think it's cute!

The whole thought behind that was giving them a name that suited theirpersonalities and now when they're in trouble, they'll know it. ;)

Well, their "your-in-trouble" nicknames are usually, "Reximus Maximus!!" and "Pinochle!!" :p

This middle name is sort of silly, but for ourrabbit, Cookie, I decided I liked the middle name of Pie, so I call herCookie Pie when talking to her. She loves that middle name. It makesher sounds so yummy.....

LOL don't eat her!! :p

Henry's is also pie! :D He's Henry piePyke! He gets Dan's surname, though Dan thinks Max shouldhave my surname coz Max White sounds like a gangster orsomething! Mind you, they all seem to be called something'pie'.... Rolo Pie, Henry Pie, Maxxy Pie, Fishy Pies... :?:D

Ang xx

Lenci's full name: ValenciaCherub - "Cherub" was her previous name as ashowbunny before I adopted her. So I decided to keep it asher middle name.

Iszy's full name: Iszabel Balszak - Jasonhas a action figure by the name of "Balszak" and he really wanted toname her that, but I wouldn't let him.

All of our buns have a middle initial of "B" and the last name of "Bunnie".

I guess it started when I would walk into their room and say.."There be bunnies in here!"

So we have Brindle B. Bunnie...Benji B. Bunnie...S'mores B. Bunnie...Moo Shu B. Bunnie...and...Chippy B. Bunnie.

They all "b bunnies"

They all have nicknames, too. But I think we should start another thread for nicknames.

JimD wrote:
All of our buns have a middle initial of "B" and the last name of "Bunnie".

I guess it started when I would walk into their room and say.."There be bunnies in here!"

So we have Brindle B. Bunnie...Benji B. Bunnie...S'mores B. Bunnie...Moo Shu B. Bunnie...and...Chippy B. Bunnie.

They all "b bunnies"

They all have nicknames, too. But I think we should start another thread for nicknames.
there is a thread of nick names somewhere, i know i posted foreach and every of my buns:pman that was a lotta typing lol

oooo Carolyn, that's one of my favorite books! :D Love the name Atticus.

We don't have middle names for our rabbits, just a ton of nick names. My latest for Abby is "Doe Ball" Don't ask.

Stephanie wrote:
oooo Carolyn, that's one of my favorite books! :D Love the name Atticus.
Thanks Steph,

I can't take credit for it though. It was her first name actually.

The family that I adopted her from thought she was a he and named her Atticus.

I told her first mom that I'd name her Cali (short for California -which is where she flew in from), but her middle name would beAtticus.

:)

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back