Michael Jackson

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Becca wrote:
irishbunny wrote:
Well that's it :cry2
no its not it..michael will be here forever... we have all the unreleased stuff everything THIS IS NOT OVER THIS IS NOT CLOSURE
I ment the service was over, of course he will live forever through his music and all the good he has done in the world.

I thought Paris was really brave.

It was very moving, I think, although, some of the speakers were a bit tedious.

I thought it was a very touching memorial. I cried a few times. I thought Brook sheilds' speech was lovely. Paris's words were touching, very brave of her.

I turned the channel during Al sharpton's speech. I couldn't stand him and thought parts of his speech were in bad taste. Too preachy for my liking.

I had to work so I taped to watch when I got home..best way to do it really...then I can zip through stuff like Sharpton..

I was fine till "Human Nature" always has been my favorite MJ song...and once the waterworks start....

I watched it twice last night, once alone and once with my brother.
The song ' We are the world ' has been my favourite song for the past year so when it came on, the both times i sang along, with mascara running down my cheek and a few sniffles.

im going to sound like a rock now. i did no tear up at all during it... but i thought paris was very brave:nod

I found the Memorial very moving. Brooke Shields' speech brought tears to my eyes, and Jermaine singing Smile - how he managed to get through that I just don't know.

I think Paris saying what she did made many people realise that Michael Jackson wasn't just a star - he was a real person - her Daddy. I just hope that there isn't a whole lot of trouble about custody etc. Those kids don't need it.

Jan

I thought the memorial service was lovely .. and that's what we have to remember it as being, a memorial service, not a show for us. (Some people on other boards are moaning about certain "artists" and the preacher, but this was a personal service, that we were lucky enough to be invited to.

Rest in Peace Michael - may you find the peace in death that you didn't seem to find in life.

I missed the first hour or so but caught alot of the highlights on CNN, I thought it was done really well and the brother's all wearing a yellow tie was all very classy. I cried during the songs and Paris speaking.

I agree Sharpton is always there infront of the camera when there's something going on he really erks me.

Becca does the color yellow mean something,his fav color?

Not sure.. red and black are his fave colours so :/

Look at this!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Michael-Jackson-RIP-Memorial-Tribute-Pillow-Case-Gift_W0QQitemZ250458805233QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Home_Garden_Bedroom_Bedding_PP?hash=item3a508213f1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1683|293%3A4|294%3A50#ebayphotohosting

:D

I',m getting it!

Latest posts

Back