Michael Jackson

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks... here are some messages from MJJC the Michael forum I go on:
'well i'm very happy to support becca in going to a concert Bec, your mum's probably fed up of hearing about it now, and so is bound to say that she doesn't want you to go. Don't worry about it, just stay calm and don't mention him for a while. Be as helpful as you can (again without mentioning MJ) and try to be on your best behaviour. The best i think us fans can do is to carry on looking for tickets and hopefully once the concerts start we'll find some for becca at a decent price and she can bring it up again then.

Meanwhile though just keep saving your money Bec and help your mum out as much as you can '

'i hope you get to go to becca .
good luck hun xx '

'Becca, although you say money is not the problem, it might be if your only remaining option is to pay Viagogo’s prices.

I would not mind at all donating money to help you see MJ in concert considering all the effort you are clearly going to. I really do believe you deserve to go to see MJ as you are such a good and determined fan and I would feel extremely sad if you ended up not going .

If your mum will not accept the money, how about us “donating” money and then you can pay us back sometime in the future. That way you would not really be accepting money as it would be a loan. We can even charge you 1p interest also to make your mum agree . '

This person suggested if people wanted they give me a donation!! I was like WHAT no way you can't do that! Their kina annoying in a brilliantly nice way - I love them all but I don't need their money! Well I do but I'm not going to take it from strangers! But bless them :(

Becca wrote:
Finally There were tickets there soI just wnt and told mum and she goes 'becca i dont think your looking at the reality of this can you imagien us 2 alone in london you dont know whats gonna happen with the swine flu and stuff he might cancel the concerts. How are we gonna get there?'

So I took that as 'your not going to the concert and thats it'

do people like makng me cry or something?? Why didn't she tell me this ages ago so I didn't waste my time looking
for tickets?!?!?!?!

But I am not giving up - I never give up.

I HATE HER - I HATE HER I HATE HER :mad:

Then she said 'I didn't think you'd actually get the tickets' how dare she! I am so angry and upset!!!!! UUUUGGHHHH SHe had given up before we'd even started. She doesn't want me to go to the concert.

Like Michael says in 'Will you be there'

*I'll fight till the end but I'm only human*

:(
becca, i think you are ACTING (please note i said acting)
like a spoilt brat. but i know you are not, and you are a nice girl.

irishlops wrote:
Becca wrote:
Finally There were tickets there soI just wnt and told mum and she goes 'becca i dont think your looking at the reality of this can you imagien us 2 alone in london you dont know whats gonna happen with the swine flu and stuff he might cancel the concerts. How are we gonna get there?'

So I took that as 'your not going to the concert and thats it'

do people like makng me cry or something?? Why didn't she tell me this ages ago so I didn't waste my time looking
for tickets?!?!?!?!

But I am not giving up - I never give up.

I HATE HER - I HATE HER I HATE HER :mad:

Then she said 'I didn't think you'd actually get the tickets' how dare she! I am so angry and upset!!!!! UUUUGGHHHH SHe had given up before we'd even started. She doesn't want me to go to the concert.

Like Michael says in 'Will you be there'

*I'll fight till the end but I'm only human*

:(
becca, i think you are ACTING (please note i said acting)
like a spoilt brat. but i know you are not, and you are a nice girl.
Yes thank you we're past that... :twitch:

Becca wrote:
Thanks... here are some messages from MJJC the Michael forum I go on:
'well i'm very happy to support becca in going to a concert Bec, your mum's probably fed up of hearing about it now, and so is bound to say that she doesn't want you to go. Don't worry about it, just stay calm and don't mention him for a while. Be as helpful as you can (again without mentioning MJ) and try to be on your best behaviour. The best i think us fans can do is to carry on looking for tickets and hopefully once the concerts start we'll find some for becca at a decent price and she can bring it up again then.

Meanwhile though just keep saving your money Bec and help your mum out as much as you can '

'i hope you get to go to becca .
good luck hun xx '

'Becca, although you say money is not the problem, it might be if your only remaining option is to pay Viagogo’s prices.

I would not mind at all donating money to help you see MJ in concert considering all the effort you are clearly going to. I really do believe you deserve to go to see MJ as you are such a good and determined fan and I would feel extremely sad if you ended up not going .

If your mum will not accept the money, how about us “donating” money and then you can pay us back sometime in the future. That way you would not really be accepting money as it would be a loan. We can even charge you 1p interest also to make your mum agree . '

This person suggested if people wanted they give me a donation!! I was like WHAT no way you can't do that! Their kina annoying in a brilliantly nice way - I love them all but I don't need their money! Well I do but I'm not going to take it from strangers! But bless them :(
becca. that was right to turn down the offer. but you dont need to go and see him.
think of money you might have and how it can be used on fluff ball and benji
about my above post, yes its true. but not fully.
close your eyes and think about all the good thinks your mum has done for you.
write them down.
1. she did not abort me. (lol. ok its a bit harsh, but from the strart)
2. cleaned my bum when i was using dippers....:shock:
3..... ect.

also think. you have dvds and stuff about him. you can go see huim when he is old.
your mum might need the money for the house.
i wanted to go up the town for the firist time on my own on chriistmas eve with fiona, but my mum had to spend all the money on food. we nearly ran out 2yrs ago when my dad was not living in my house. that year we did not have any heating, or money to get stuff for the fire.
it was -6 some nights.
so be grate full of what she has done. like, you could see him again. he says its his last. but mj might have anotherr up his sleve.
so count your blessings.

A few of my favourite Michael pics to lighten the mood :D

michael291.jpg

michael292.jpg

SMOOTH CRIMINAL ^ :D:D:D:D

michael281.jpg

michael278.jpg

DIRTY DIANA ^ :p

michael27.jpg

Michael and Bubbles - lol

michael224.jpg

Blood on the dance floor ^ - Hot :p

I LOVE THESE ONES: vv
michael304.jpg

michael303.jpg

Okay I'm done... :D

well

this is the most disturbing RO thread i've ever read.

michael jackson is one of the top ...oh at least TOP FIVE most hideous and vile creatures ever on planet earth. that guy is a creeper -- look up creeper in the dictionary and i'd bet you'd find his picture... EW, EW, AND EW.

Becca, I'm so glad your mom has been supportive, but concert tix are a bit much.. good thing she is your mom, that's all i'm saying, because most mothers would laugh in their childs face over something as ridiculously pricey as this.

Mod. Note: Edited for clarity :)

Becca-

First, :hug: you sound like you need a hug! It hurts when you want something so badly and can't have it, we've all been there. BUT, please please please do not be hateful to your mother. Believe me, she hurts when you hurt and she is probably upset that she can't just whisk you away to London and take you to see MJ. Her reasons for that you may not understand, but you have to respect them because she is your mother. When you treat her badly for something as trivial as a concert it is very disrespectful and she does not deserve it. When you become an adult and realize how hard it is to support yourself and your family you will be completely ashamed with how you treated your parents because they would not spend the money to take you to a concert.

One other thing...I'm pretty sure that MJ did the whole "farewell" thing once before. I seriously doubt that it you don't see him this go 'round, you won't get another chance ;)

Now, go give your mama a hug and tell her you love her!

RexyRex wrote:
One other thing...I'm pretty sure that MJ did the whole "farewell" thing once before. I seriously doubt that it you don't see him this go 'round, you won't get another chance ;)
Yup, he certainly has a lot of court costs, broken contracts and unpaid loans mounting. Singers do "farewell" and "comeback" tours regularly... they run out of cash/get bored, and go on the road again.
I won't be in the least bit surprised if he's out on tour again in 5-6 years.

To commiserate with you Becca, I have the opportunity to go see No Doubt in Toronto this summer. However, I cannot afford to go. I've loved No Doubt for over 16 years, and have never been able to go see them. They are AMAZING in concert... I wish with all my heart that I could afford to go, but I can't afford it. Same as when the Spice Girls came to Toronto. No way to do it.

Sure, I could ask my parents for money, but they've already been so good to me with helping me through uni, and helping me with my living expenses. I can't possibly justify going... cheapest seats are around $250 for one person :(
Considering both you and I probably would be watching the concert from a video screen to see anything more than tiny blobs on stage, I guess I will save my money until I can afford REALLY AWESOME seats!

Raymone Bain has sued Michael Jackson for $40 million dollars today!
He hasn't even done anything! The reason she is sueing him is because thats how much she thinks he owes her for being his spokesperson!! Nooo waaay! She won't get that much at all. Michael will win - like always :D Love youuu Mikeee :D

timetowaste wrote:
well

this is the most disturbing RO thread i've ever read.

michael jackson is one of the top ...oh at least TOP FIVE most hideous and vile creatures ever on planet earth. that guy is a creeper -- look up creeper in the dictionary and i'd bet you'd find his picture... EW, EW, AND EW.

Becca, I'm so glad your mom has been supportive, but concert tix are a bit much.. good thing she is your mom, that's all i'm saying, because most mothers would laugh in their childs face over something as ridiculously pricey as this.

Mod. Note: Edited for clarity :)

Gosh I don't want to know what you said before it was edited :nerves1

The concert tix aren't that much :p

Either £55 £65 or £75 any higher and they've been sold and brought again.

Becca have you heard the scandal surrounding his tour? They think they have hired a look-a-like for appearances, and also that he is not really up to the tour and not rehearsing properly for it.

This is going to be an immense tour and so much pressure on anyone doing this many shows, so you might be glad you didn't get tickets if he does what the Spice Girls did and find you can't get through it.

Flashy wrote:
Becca have you heard the scandal surrounding his tour? They think they have hired a look-a-like for appearances, and also that he is not really up to the tour and not rehearsing properly for it.

This is going to be an immense tour and so much pressure on anyone doing this many shows, so you might be glad you didn't get tickets if he does what the Spice Girls did and find you can't get through it.

All rumours :p

He hasn't of course he hasn't - what did the Spice girls do anyway?

I'm not glad I don't have tickets :cry2

And I have seen recent pictures of him shopping on MJJC and he looks perfectly healthy :pHe has been wearing wierd colours though!! :biggrin2:Green hoodie and black and red trousers... I want the gold pants bacck :p

Latest posts

Back