Men with Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is Travar with our beloved--maomaochiu

"http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k293/maomaochiu/100_3656.jpg"

100_3656.jpg

This is my son, falling back to sleep with Heidi.She didn't seem to want to sleep, but she laid there with him for quite a while.
Aboyandhisbunny.jpg

bo b bunny, aren't bunnies good sleeping buddies??? they just soothe the nerves! and heidi looks like maomaochiu's sister!!! how old is she? how much does she weigh??

I would love to have Bo sleep with me! He's so comforting and does help relax me.

Heidi is about 4 mos old from what we know. She's a palomino and we haven't had hr weighed yet - but I'm guessing 5 lbs right now. She's SO strong!

Here's one of Danny giving SweetPea kisses:

000_2545.jpg

She's the first bunny that Danny's really taken a serious loving to...he tells her he loves her...:D

And a video of Danny playing with Fiver's ears, hehe!

I don't have a man in my life but I have to say this is one of my fav threads. There is something really special about guys bonding with bunnies. :biggrin2:

when i first got my buns my dad wanted NOTHING to do with them. then, he would want to go and pet them and get upset when they ran away. i told him to grab the rasin bag and they will come running. he says 'they don't come when i do that':disgust:haha he loves them and will pet them all the time and hold them. ha see he secretly loves them :bunnydance:

100_9890.jpg

Rob with Dallas they are both sleeping.

AWW!!! TOO CUTE!!

:adorable::clapping:

Latest posts

Back