Men with Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha! I do that too, telling them he doesn't love them anymore. It's so funny. It's in their DNA.

Men with bunnies.. match made in heaven!

:bunnyheart:hearts.

I love these pictures. I think the onlyguy 'closet bunnyhugger' is my older brother. The first rabbit was supposed to be his.Sometimes I do see him talking to Poppy, but goes off when I come intothe rabbit room. When I first got Pebbles and she was a teeny tiny babyeven my dad asked to hold her. He still says 'Saddle up!' when he seesshe's out because she used to look like a little pony when she was ababy.. hehe :D. And he says they are a waste of money.. psht! :disgust:

Must start spying to see if I can capture them bun-handed! ;)

:zoro

:laugh:They try to be so macho but the bunnshave their numbers. Dale walked in yesterday looks at the bunns andsays "guess what daddy got you, I got pineapple, yes I did" in a littlesing song voice. Took everything thing I had not to burst out laughing.

Let's not forget the hat and new stroller he bought for them. Mr. The Bunnies Are Your Thing;)

Apparently James waits till I'm asleep, thensneaks into the bunny room to feed them treats. Also, the newbook Rabbits: Gentle Hearts, Valiant Spirits came in the mail lastweekend and James stole it from me immediately and started reading allthe stories of rescued bunnies. Not to mention he's the onethat bought Mocha, our first bunny.

He still pretends he doesn't like them. Sometimes. At least he admits that he likes the cats now.

Here he is with his favorite bunny and his favorite kitty.
100_2607a.jpg

I will give Rob that he does not deny loving them just didnt want so many.

Rob and Ringo

100_7338.jpg

100_1837.jpg

Rob with our former foster Desi.

100_6528.jpg

100_6527.jpg

100_6526.jpg

100_6525.jpg

reposting from my blog. an old picture. my huband and our princess.

mochaanddaddyedit.jpg

:rofl:

Alex, my boyfriend loving on Pepsi when noones watching...

2Bunnies018.jpg

And now once he's been caught, "Ew get this rabbit away from me" haha, such a tough guy...

2Bunnies021.jpg

i don't know what it is, but there is something SO cute and sexy about a big strong man being all loving and snuggly with a beautiful little bun. maybe it's the maternal thing in me. maybe it's because men and bunnies are two of my favourite things ;)remember how in the 90's you could buy those black and white photos of men holding babies? well i think we need to make a calender of all your lovely men with your lovely bunnies! and donate the profits to animal welfare! let's dress the guys up as firemen and police officers and the bunnies can wear little firemen and police outfits too LOL! i can SO picture cute bunnies with little fire helmets on :)

my best friend melts my heart, the way he is with my bunny. when he and i lived together, he would change ludo's littler tray and clean his cage most days before i got home from work (without even being asked to!), and he would spend hours patting ludo, digging up patches of grass and bringing them inside for ludo to munch on, making mazes for him out of boxes, giving him frozen water bottles on hot days, giving him toys, etc. he was like ludo's male nanny lol, it was so cute. it was so great watching them together, my two best boys. now whenever i visit my best friend, he always asksif could pleasebring ludo with me lol :hearts:hearts

if any man ever wanted to win me over, all he would need to do is being loving and affectionate towards my bunny ludo. just totally melts me :)

Haha, I dont have any pics, but my Dad is OBSESSED with Phinn.

The other day he calls me (from work) asking if I gave him water.

"No Dad, I thought I would just let him de-hydrate" :rollseyes

Phinnsmommy wrote:
The other day he calls me (from work) asking if I gave him water.

"No Dad, I thought I would just let him de-hydrate" :rollseyes
LOL that's so cute! your dad has a crush on your bun bun. that's just too cool :)

girlzilla wrote:
tundra, your bunny is such a beautiful little boy. and i love his name wash, how did you name him?

Yesh, sorry that I missed this for so long :?

Wash is a character from one of my favorite TV shows called Firefly (it's canceled now) and there's a movie called Serenity. When I brought Wash home he just reminded me a lot of the cocky and goofy character. :)

Me

I thought i was the only nut whos a straight guy who has a rabbit.The girls love him though whenever i bring one over to my place :p

DSC00758.jpg

DSC00775.jpg

This is the sweetest photo! Look at bunny's face looking at him. You can see how much the bunny likes him :)

washben13.jpg

Latest posts

Back