Men with Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My BF when he was little (like 10) with his bunny Miss Sweetpea.

Misssweetpeacopy.jpg

*Don't hold your bunny like this*

~Star~

Starina wrote:
My BF when he was little (like 10) with his bunny Miss Sweetpea.

Misssweetpeacopy.jpg

*Don't hold your bunny like this*

~Star~
Yeah, I agree-don't hold a bun that way. I like his"Masters of the Universe" shirt. Ha ha, mybrotherused to watch that and collect all the stuff which he still has withthe boxes in superb condition.:D

I LOVED HeMan. I used to watch it all the time,I had all the figurines. I even dressed up as SheRa for halloween whenI was 4, and this kid dressed as HeMan was in love and followed mearound the whole night. I told my mom, "That boy is bothering me, hewants to hold my hand, and won't leave me alone!"

Miss Sweetpea was a much loved rabbit, even though my BF didn't knowhow to hold her properly. :rollseyesMy BF likes my rabbit,even though he acts like he doesn't. I hear him when I leave the roomtalking to her and have caught him petting her and giving her kisses.:lookaround

~Star~

100_0336.jpg

Cadbury with my boyfriend Jameson, who likes to tell me, "Cadbury isNOT my rabbit. I will have no part of her!" Yeah right. Example: Lastnight, I was in the other room when I hear, "Do you want a snack? Daddybrought you a snack! Come see what Daddy has for you!"

100_0893.jpg

My brother Lee with Cadbury. They equally groom each other- my mom saysCadbury must think he's a rabbit too. He also "hates" Cadbury butwhenever I bring her to my parents house, he always surprises us bygoing into my room, where there's a dog cage at my door to keep her in,and pets her if he's leaving the house ("bye rabbit") and when he comeshome ("i'm back, rabbit"). He also brings his friends by to see her.("See? I told you. There's a rabbit in my sister's bedroom." ... "Whatdoes it do?" .... Then he lies on the floor and she grooms him, whichusually gets a few "Cooool"s outta those boys!)

100_1988.jpg

Cadbury is in love with my father. She grooms him- his head hair, hisear hair, his beard, she rubs against him like a cat and this reallyannoys me- she will ONLY jump into his lap! He's in love with her, too,though- when I come home for holidays, I'll sit in the front room withthe rest of the family and notice my father has disappeared. When wecall out, he goes "Oh I'm in your room... I don't want her to belonely." He also brings her snacks and lays on the floor rubbing her,while she makes noises like a little powerboat.

This is my dad. He really gets a kick out ofLoki. My family calls him Loquito (sounds like taquito). It means"little crazy one" but it's also a play on his name.

2006_1129random20165.jpg

t and loki

The reason I ask is because there is anactuallybunnyville, IL. It is a town nearme. It's a very small town if you blinked you would missit. How funny is that....

Noserubs to all

Carrie & Casper

StlCardinals wrote:
The reason I ask is because there is anactuallybunnyville, IL. It is a town nearme. It's a very small town if you blinked you would missit. How funny is that....

Noserubs to all

Carrie & Casper
That is reallyfunny! I really didn't knowthat. You should take a pic of the sign if there is one nexttime you go throught there and post it on here.:)

Guys+Bunnies=2 Cute

All the pics are just so precious.

My husband Dale tries to tell people he's not into the bunnies like Iam.:disgust:Everyday as soon as he gets home from work hegives each bunn an icecube and nose rubs. He gets on the floor withthem, talk baby talk to them, cuddles them, the whole nineyards. A few times I've been able to get pics ofhim showing how "he's not into bunnies" lol.

Daddy and Apollo

DaleSideview.jpg

Cuddled.jpg

HayFromDad.jpg

Daddy and Otis

OtissHomecoming011.jpg

Daddy and Hopi

May29thNight015.jpg

:tears2:That is so sweet.

They all have to pretend they're not into ourpets. I guess it makes them "macho." Rob is always telling people thatI brought all these animals into our lives...and moments later he isasking me "where is MY cat?" I thought they were mine??? LOL. He makeshis rounds everyday after work also, Bunny gets treats, Dog &cats get pets and love. The funniest thing is HIS cat Biscuit (Was adog in a former life) absolutely has to lick his mustache after workEVERY day. He is the "crazy cat man"

Hehe. My husband (also Rob)is the same. He willsay he didn'y want more than one. I say well bun number 2 was yourfriends idea of a housewarming gift. Than I will be like you hear that(list all their names) daddy doesn't want you. Than he gets upsettelling me to stop telling them that.

My hubby LOVES Snuggy, but doesn't want anyoneto really know it. When I'm not in the room, he'll get downon the floor to try to interact with her (she usually just ignores him,diva that she is).

He gets upsetwhen he holds Baby and she tries toniphim, but she never does it to me. I think it hurts hisfeelings. Aww....

Latest posts

Back