MeiMei...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your bunny ever gotton mad when you didn't give them their favorite toys?

• Yep :P

• Nope :)

• Doesn't have a favorite :o

• They don't have toys >_<

Results are only viewable after voting.

BabyMei

Reaction score
... bit me when I out my hand in her cage to feed her this morning. I put my hand in the cage again and she lunged. After a few minutes, I relized I had forgotton to put her cardboard tube back in her cage after I cleaned it xD When I put it back and pet her, she licked me :p She was probably like "What the h*ll mommie? Why you take mah things? D:<"

I just had to share that because it made me giggle x3

roxy is the same. mine are free range but i put their food in the open hutch. if i dont stop to offer her the bowl as im passing then she growls at me. diva bun!

haha, she was probably saying to herself "Why do you always gotta clean my room? I can never find anything after.. when my room is a mess, I know where everything is..." typical kid ;)

Benji will roar at my sometimes and push me away with his little paws if I try and rearrange his food bowls. I'm like...'honey, if you want some grub I have to be able to move the bowls! And do you want me to wash them or do you want dirty din din pots?'. After a few roars (which kinda sound like an elephant too) I tell him to stop being silly and give me a kiss. Which he usually does...a quick slurp of my hand and then demands strokes from me by shoving his head under my hand hahahahhaa. He's a little diva.

Jen

jcottonl02 wrote:
After a few roars (which kinda sound like an elephant too) I tell him to stop being silly and give me a kiss. Which he usually does...a quick slurp of my hand and then demands strokes from me by shoving his head under my hand hahahahhaa. He's a little diva.

Jen

Always good for a laugh eh? It's as if they think their grunting will deter us from doing something they don't approve of.

My bun will grunt if I get close to her while she is eating a treat, probably thinking I come to steal it from her.

Back