Meet Holly Lop and me! :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jennbee73

Reaction score
AAC16D44-CB94-4106-BCC8-7EA572622C46.png 875CD273-2CE1-4C63-8E8D-E10445358A44.jpeg
Hi everyone! I think I posted this in the wrong place earlier so thought I’d re-post here.
Just want to introduce myself. My name is Jenn I live in Nova Scotia. My daughter go a bunny years back for 4 H and we fell in love with her.. she was a Netherland Dwarf mix named Cocoa... she became a big part of our family... living in the house and being such a big part of our lives... when she sadly passed away of old age this past summer we were all heart broken. A couple months later I was still missing having a bunny in our lives so I got a new bunny. I still miss Cocoa but it is nice having a bunny in our lives again. Cocoa was adopted as an adult and my new bun (Holly, a Holland Lop) was 9 weeks when we got her and I find myself having lots of questions so I found myself on this forum often reading info so I thought I would join.
Sorry for the long intro!
Here is a pic of our passed bun Cocoa and our new bun Holly.

Welcome to the forum! Very cute bunnies!

Back