Meet Fidget

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was sitting down just filiming Fidget eating acarrot, and she done something really cute - this is her at thebegining of her being playful.

th_DSCF1135.jpg

After she continued to run around the sofa with the carrot in her mouth

Aahh she is so cute! My boy Tumnus does that with treats as well. He grabs them and then runs off with them!

She is just adorable. And I love the cage your boyfriend built-what a great guy!

OOh, that looks like an awesome cage - do youhave a bigger picture of it? I would love to see it a littlebigger to check out the detail. Also, you should definatelypost a picture of it in the Cages Only thread - it's in the Photo Philesection.

Hmm, i love that toy fidget is playing with in the video, I might goout and get one, wonder if my guys will enjoy it as much as you littleone?..

Cutiebunny wrote:
Thank you Michaela! He is very proud of italthough it takes up half the living room! The animals live likeroyalty!
But ya gotta to it for the bunnies;)!! They are royalty, hehe:)

Your piggies are adorable as well. Is she nice to all three of them?
We brought out two of the piggies yesterday and she came up to sayhello. This is what she is like with the piggies...they adore her

th_DSCF1145.jpg

th_DSCF1146.jpg

th_DSCF1143.jpg

th_DSCF1137.jpg
Thisis Fidget With a wooden carrot...this is the first time I saw her playwith it

th_DSCF1141.jpg
WithRowland Rat, she keeps grooming him thinking he is real.

How cute! They probably see "alpha pig!" when they look up at her. I just love guinea pigs! I have four of my own.

Latest posts

Back