Meet Fidget

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cutiebunny

Reaction score
I am still new to this but here is a few pics ofmy Fidget. The first one is her eating paper, which she seems to lovedoing, the next one is her playing dead. She just decided to flop andthe last pic is of her looking rather guilty, I think she may hadtiddled on the sofa again!

Enjoy

Lots of love me and Fidget

This is me and my friend Rocket. We bunked inthe same cage for a while until my Mummy and Daddy decided to build usa super cage so I can have a a pad all of my own. This was when we werefirst taken to our new home. Me and Rocket still play when he comes outand I like to groom him.

These are the two new additions to the family,Squeak and Rowdy. When I first met them I loved them and decided toclaim them straight away. They have my scent so if any bunnies wantthem tough :tongue. They have the top floor of the huge mansion we livein, they keep me up with their wheeking but I would not have it anyother way.

It's so funny how they can make their legscompletely disappear when they put their bodies in thatposition!!! She is so cute and I love hername. All her buddies are cute too!Beckie Trouble and Trixie

I am in love with Fidget! Your piggies are adorable as well. Is she nice to all three of them?

I cant wait to see more of this precious girl. Oh, and if you want topost more than one pic at a time, you can do so by using a site likephotobucket.com to upload your photos and then paste them here. :)

-Haley

I love dutchies. Fidget is a GREAT name!

_________
Nadia

Awwww !!! Fidget is BEAUTIFUL!!!! :D

I love that last picture...we call it a Bunny Loaf here at our house, hehe!

And I love Dead Bunny Flops (which is what we call them around here onthe forum, also known as DBF's)...they look so cute! And yes,that means you have a VERY content bunny on your hands! :D

What a wonderful, adorable addition to your household!! :D

And those piggies...they just melt me...what a beautiful animal family you have!! :)

Hugs!

Rosie and the Girls :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

P.S. More pictures, please! (You'll find that we're quite the picture hungry forum, hehe!)

Here are a few photos from this morning:

th_DSCF1128.jpg
Atypical girl...has a love for shoes

th_DSCF1125.jpg
amummy's girl, she just loves following me around

th_DSCF1127.jpg
What'sthis? Fidget loves being nosey...smile for the camera

th_DSCF1129.jpg
What's that thing on the floor?

th_DSCF1130.jpg
mmmm Smells like an apple!!!

th_DSCF1131.jpg
Yummy...Fidgetloves to have a bit of an apple

th_DSCF1119.jpg
Andfinally this is the mega cage that my b/friend built for theanimals...excuse the mess it was only cleaned the other day!

Yay,I love the new pictures! She just makes your heart melt....:inlove:

And that looks like a really nice cage, lucky critters! And well done boyfriend:great:

Latest posts

Back