Quantcast

Meet Charlie!

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

Lissa

Reaction score
We got Charlie about 1 1/2 years ago. She is an English Angora and she is super sweet. We haven’t had bunnies for over 10 years and we just love her. We have three cats and they all get along with her, but mostly steer clear of her. Charlie was a boy up until we had her fixed and the vet told us she was a girl. 😂843EAAA6-9545-4BEF-92C3-A7AE0A5CB3BC.jpeg

Attachments

Lissa

Reaction score
Thanks! She wears a diaper only when she runs around our house a few hours at a time. :)

Mariam+Theo

Reaction score
Such a fluffy bunny!
Are you aware that rabbits are able to be litter trained? If you litter trained her she could run around your house and you wouldn't have to worry about her using the bathroom everywhere. I do not suggest putting a diaper on her because it would be very dangerous if she decided to chew/eat any of it.

Lissa

Reaction score
Such a fluffy bunny!
Are you aware that rabbits are able to be litter trained? If you litter trained her she could run around your house and you wouldn't have to worry about her using the bathroom everywhere. I do not suggest putting a diaper on her because it would be very dangerous if she decided to chew/eat any of it.
I am aware. Thanks. We watch her very closely. I’ve had housebunnies for a long time. :)

JingleBellTheBunny

Reaction score
Awwww She's so cute! I also thought my bunny was a boy at first, but then she went to the vet and I found out that she was a girl! Charlie is just so cute and fluffy!!! ❤

Lissa

Reaction score
Awwww She's so cute! I also thought my bunny was a boy at first, but then she went to the vet and I found out that she was a girl! Charlie is just so cute and fluffy!!! ❤
We were very shocked! We thought she even acted male! 🤣

Fuz

Reaction score
Adorable little one.
Since you have had rabbits before, I'm sure you know about the two types of fecal matter they produce, one of which is essential for proper digestion and overall health. The diaper could also hinder her eating cecotropes during her play-time.
Just something to keep in mind.

nicolekline97

Reaction score
We got Charlie about 1 1/2 years ago. She is an English Angora and she is super sweet. We haven’t had bunnies for over 10 years and we just love her. We have three cats and they all get along with her, but mostly steer clear of her. Charlie was a boy up until we had her fixed and the vet told us she was a girl. 😂View attachment 52814
I am glad to hear she is a nice edition to your home.