Meet Charlie!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lissa

Reaction score
We got Charlie about 1 1/2 years ago. She is an English Angora and she is super sweet. We haven’t had bunnies for over 10 years and we just love her. We have three cats and they all get along with her, but mostly steer clear of her. Charlie was a boy up until we had her fixed and the vet told us she was a girl. 😂843EAAA6-9545-4BEF-92C3-A7AE0A5CB3BC.jpeg

Attachments

• 06C5B71C-E381-4A62-AC92-66B7CB8E2FB2.jpeg
    06C5B71C-E381-4A62-AC92-66B7CB8E2FB2.jpeg
    250.3 KB · Views: 6
  • B1101A34-9290-4720-A5E0-1FF2F5EBED6A.jpeg
    B1101A34-9290-4720-A5E0-1FF2F5EBED6A.jpeg
    127.9 KB · Views: 6
Thanks! She wears a diaper only when she runs around our house a few hours at a time. :)

Such a fluffy bunny!
Are you aware that rabbits are able to be litter trained? If you litter trained her she could run around your house and you wouldn't have to worry about her using the bathroom everywhere. I do not suggest putting a diaper on her because it would be very dangerous if she decided to chew/eat any of it.
https://rabbitsindoors.weebly.com/litter-training.htmlhttps://rabbit.org/faq-litter-training-2/

I am aware. Thanks. We watch her very closely. I’ve had housebunnies for a long time. :)

Awwww She's so cute! I also thought my bunny was a boy at first, but then she went to the vet and I found out that she was a girl! Charlie is just so cute and fluffy!!! ❤

Awwww She's so cute! I also thought my bunny was a boy at first, but then she went to the vet and I found out that she was a girl! Charlie is just so cute and fluffy!!! ❤
We were very shocked! We thought she even acted male! 🤣

Adorable little one.
Since you have had rabbits before, I'm sure you know about the two types of fecal matter they produce, one of which is essential for proper digestion and overall health. The diaper could also hinder her eating cecotropes during her play-time.
Just something to keep in mind.

We got Charlie about 1 1/2 years ago. She is an English Angora and she is super sweet. We haven’t had bunnies for over 10 years and we just love her. We have three cats and they all get along with her, but mostly steer clear of her. Charlie was a boy up until we had her fixed and the vet told us she was a girl. 😂View attachment 52814
I am glad to hear she is a nice edition to your home.

Latest posts

Back