Meadow View Rabbitry Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erins Rabbits

Reaction score
For those of you whole don't know me, I run a small rabbitry out of 9 holes with the help of my little sister, Ashley. I am very serious about my hobby and sometimes she has to remind me that they are just rabbits...

I love them to death. We raise Himalayans exclusively, and are working hard to bring quality into our chocolates, by deriving them from the best rabbit we have ever owned, a black buck names Marshal, with 9 legs (that I can find), and 3 BIS wins. He is an excellent animal and a favorite at most shows. His offspring, Meadow View's Capt'n Jack, a blue buck, has beat his father on very rare occasions, one such win being taking BOB youth at convention this year!

Anyway, I maintain a more serious blog on my site: http://meadow-view-rabbitry.webs.com/

I've been pretty good about keeping it up to date, but sometimes you just need to play around with fun shots and such.

Onto the photos!

himmiehimmiehimmie002.jpg

Marshal, our star. Thanks to Breezy Bell for this guy. He's helped our herd tremendously, gave us a gigantic headstart!

himmiehimmiehimmie006.jpg

This is Jack, a little further advanced in type than his sire. He's also my lovebug and gets constant snuggles.

himmiehimmiehimmie009.jpg

Annnd Kelsey's Tori. A huge thanks to Laurie Adams for allowing me to start right with a chocolate strain! She's a brood doe, and is bred to Jack for Lilacs and Blues. Due 12/16.

006.jpg

My up and comer- Previously named Meadow View's Dry Ice, I have changed his name to Meadow View's Eighth Wonder. After a Lemon Demon song. Heh heh... He is probably the best rabbit I have EVER produced, EVER and a total sweetie to boot.

himmiehimmiehimmie013.jpg

Time has gotten away from me... it's 2 in the morning... So, this is it for now... Last but not least, Meadow View's Little Vendetta, Blue Buck. This guy will hopefully be residing with a girl in my 4-h club by the end of next week.

Latest posts

Back