McDonald's Beef

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something I find funny about the whole "100% beef" thing is that ANY part of a cow is considered "beef". Beef comes from cows, no matter what part. You could grind up their noses or other icky parts along with the meat and it is still 100% beef. Some people around here are like, "It's 100% beef! How can that be bad!?" Oh... It can... Mmm... Cow butts...

I think they started the 100% beef label because of rumors that other stuff was mixed in. I remember hearing it was horse meat when I was a kid. What I love are the fast food chains that advertise 100% Angus beef- yeah it's Angus but it's still pretty cruddy stuff.

Why do I keep coming into this thread? It makes me want to go to Culvers for a burger. Forget McDonalds. And I was so goodhaving my salad for dinner.:twitch:

The beef we have in our freezer now we know exactly where it came from, I've even seen the heifer it came from, a little black one! Our neighbours are really nice and gave us half the heifer when they sent her to the slaughter house, even though I wouldn't eat it, makes me sick thinking about it.

naturestee wrote:
Why do I keep coming into this thread? It makes me want to go to Culvers for a burger. Forget McDonalds. And I was so goodhaving my salad for dinner.:twitch:
!!! If you're going to Culver's, pick me up a Lemon Ice, please!? ;) lol

naturestee wrote:
I think they started the 100% beef label because of rumors that other stuff was mixed in. I remember hearing it was horse meat when I was a kid. What I love are the fast food chains that advertise 100% Angus beef- yeah it's Angus but it's still pretty cruddy stuff.
According to the McDonald's nutrition info, the hamburger patties are "100% pure USDA inspected beef; no fillers, no extenders. Prepared with grill seasoning (salt, black pepper)."

Latest posts

Back