Maze Haven - Woop!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca

Reaction score
My nan brought me and Emily the maze haven for the bunnies :shock:

YAY!!

It's so great!! I love it!!

How shall I set it up first?

1 story long
2 story
1 storey L shape

Errm Jen (mouse_chalk) I know you've had this what other shapes can you do??

I have mine set up as a one story. I think the buns enjoy it more that way. I got my buns a new one for Christmas, but am waiting for them to totally destroy the old one. That is happening quickly!

Your bunnies will loooovvvee their maze!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY! What a cool nan! :cool:

I had mine as a one storey square thing lol.... It works great that way, but it does take up a lot of room when it's flat. What we did was just store it up on it's side when the bunnies weren't playing in it. You have to be careful about that though, because Mouse and Chalk LOVED to jump in it and sit on the 'shelves' lol, which made them bend.... Since your buns are outside it shouldn't be too much of a problem!

They'll love the Maze Haven though... my buns were in heaven playing it! :D

I have a maze haven, and i was like, AWESOME! but fred and shadow just ignore it. i wished my bunnies liked it.

I'm getting really frustrated trying to put it up GRRR!!

And do you know went and did, I started popping out the circles before I read the instructions that said DO NOT POP OUT THE CIRCLES UNTIL YOU HAVE FULLY ASSEMBLES THE PRODUCT And I was like Whhhoooppps :?

Becca wrote:
I'm getting really frustrated trying to put it up GRRR!!

And do you know went and did, I started popping out the circles before I read the instructions that said DO NOT POP OUT THE CIRCLES UNTIL YOU HAVE FULLY ASSEMBLES THE PRODUCT And I was like Whhhoooppps :?
Hehe, don't worry, I did that, too. I took it out of the package, and immediately popped them all out. Oops!
I'm not really sure what the point of waiting to punch them out is, though. It didn't seem to make a difference.
Not to mention, I'm sure if I hadn't punched them out, I would have set it up than went "Oh... Whoops. I set it up so he'll jump into a hole/I blocked off a room/etc."
Right now BunBun's Maze Haven is set up in a 2-story to save room. I'm asking for three more for Christmas so I can set them up in some fancy way I can't remember right now.

The Maze Haven rocks. =D

~Xila :purplepansy:

PS-
Not intending to hijack, but slightly off topic: I want to make it into an "L" shape, but I can't figure out how to connect the tabs to the two parts together. My hands aren't small enough to pop the tabs in, since the two parts are literally right up against each other. Am I doing it wrong, or is there some trick to it? Any tips, anyone?

Latest posts

Back